Customers Also Bought
- The automobile HID xenon light is a kind of high pressure to turn on electricity the light, it give out light the principle is to make use of the plus or minus electricity to stimulate the xenon and the rare metal chemical reactions to give out light
- 35W xenon car light, with long distance and ultra wide sight angle, bring you the unprecedented comfortable during driving, help to reduce the crash rate of traffic
- HID xenon lamp is without any tungsten filament, it is lighten up by active the xenon gas, which increase the bulb life
- The bulb life of HID had surmounted the total hours which car was expected to run at night
- HID lamp have better color temperature will improve the performance of a car
- Head lamp car suitable for any cars of installation to upgrade
- Export invariably, it is safe and reliable, as the electric power system and battery of the automobile break down, the ballast closes and quits work automatically
- Color Temperature: 8000K
- Working Temperature: -40°C~+105°C
- Voltage Input: 9-16V
- Voltage Norm: 13.2V
- Input Norm Current: 3.2A
- Input Current: Max 4.5A
- Power Out: 35W norm
- 100% brand new super bright 35W/13.2V HID kit
- Low power consumption saves more energy
- Waterproof and dustproof HID meets the highest possible standards
- Provide all the cable which you need
How to Install HID Xenon Light Conversion Kit on Your Car:
- First, open your car hood
- Separate the headlamps (both left and right lamps) from your car after opening your car hood
- Open the rear cover of the headlamps and pull the installed halogen lamp out
- Drill a hole in the middle of the rear cover of the headlamp with a 25mm hold cutter (drill the hole based on actual condition)
- Remove the plastic cap of the HID bulb, then put the bulb into the headlamp unit, make sure the installation of the press spring has settled properly after installing the lamp
- Fix the dustproof cover
- Prepare the wiring harness
- Connect the wiring harness with the ballast. Connect the source of electric power and the wiring diagram, stick the ballast on the nearest place from the headlamp in the engine room firmly by using double-faced tape, mounting plate, cable tie and etc
- Secure the new HID lamp.
- Headlights replaced and ready for test
- Enjoy your new light
"K" is the color temperature of the lamp when working. A normal misunderstanding is the higher the "K", the brighter the light. In fact, the exact opposite is true - the lower the "K", the brighter the light. So if you want a particularly bright and strong light, you should choose a set in the range of 4300-6000K
Advantages of HID Xenon Conversion Kits:
HID Xenon Lamp is three times the light output of traditional halogen lamp, two times the irradiation distance
HID Xenon Lamp provides broader and clearer visual field, removes the dangers of driving in darkness
- Longer Life Time
The life time of HID lamp reaches more than 3000h, 8 times of traditional halogen lamp
- Lower Power Consumption
HID lights will be environment friendly. Power of normal HID lamp is only 30W or 35W. You will get "cool" lights instead of "hot" lights
- What is HID Xenon
HID lamp (High-Intensity-Discharge) is the top product of the Metal halide lamp. Unlike Halogen lamps, HID lamps don't have a filament but create light by the arc between two electrodes. There are distinctive metals contained in the arc tube: high-pressure Xenon (99.99%), mercur and metal halide. When starting voltage is applied to the electrodes from the ballast or igniter, an arc is formed between them. The arc activates the Xenon, which in turn ignites the metal halide. The result of this action is the emission of light energy. Due to the high pressures of HID lamp operation, these wavelengths are concentrated in the visible light spectrum. We can get the desired color temperature through changing the pressure of HID lamp or the proportion of the metal halide
- Outstanding Features
Super Brightness: The brightness and its luminous flux are increased by 300% as that of the halogen tungsten lamp, so that the lamp can radiate to higher, wider and farther place
Good color temperature: The color temperature is approximately 4300 K -10000k compared to 3000 K for halogen lamp. The common choose is 5500k,which is close to the sunlight and comfortable to our eyes, also benefit for the safe driving indirectly
Low power consumption and high efficiency: The power of Xenon metal halide lamp(35Watt,) for vehicle is only around half of tungsten halogen lamp but emitting 3 times of light
Quick start up: From starting up to reach full light, halogen lamp takes about 15 minutes, while HID lamp takes less than 0.001 second to start up and it can reach 85% of its full light in 1 second. For hot-re-strike, it takes several seconds to stabilization; for pulse-start ,it takes 10-20 seconds
Extremely long life: In practical terms, the life span of the bulb is equal to that of the car. Service life is at least 3000 hours, greatly above total hours of an automobile during normal night, which means that the bulb need only be replaced in exceptional cases
- Why we use HID Lamp
On the road, HID Xenon lighting systems appear as a bright white beam which resembles natural daylight. The bright white beam offers greater visibility and road safety. High efficiency make the requirement for cooling the lamp lower and can reduce the aging of the lamp chimney. Extremely long life make the HID lamp in proper condition without maintenance. The constant power and brightness in such a huge range of input voltage make HID lamp unparalleled. Quick start-up technique is the best solution for automobile lamp
- 1 x Set of Car HID Xenon Light
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 77.69||USD$ 77.69||USD$ 77.69||USD$ 77.69||USD$ 77.69|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Is HID here to stay?
Experts indicate that automotive will continue to evolve and HID systems will displace the current halogen headlight technology. Experts further say that although it has been regarded as a luxury option or a prestige item, it will become a more common, expected and affordable feature.
- What is Kelvin (K)?
A basic unit of thermodynamic temperature (color temperature) used to measure the whiteness of the light output. The higher the number is, the whiter the light is. When over 5000K the light begins to turn to blue as daylight.
- How HID headlamps operate?
HID lighting systems use a special quartz bulb that contains no filament and is filled with xenon gas and a small amount of mercury and other metal salts. Inside the bulb are two electrodes separated by a small gap (about 4 mm or 3/16th inch). When high voltage current is applied to the electrodes, it excites the gases inside the bulb and forms an electrical arc between the electrodes. The hot ionized gas produces a "plasma discharge" that generates an extremely intense, bluish-white light.