Customers Also Bought
- The cartoon doll style ballpoint pen is essential to students, writers and so on
- You can use this special design Cartoon Doll Ball Pen to write and work and it is fashionable
- Its brilliant design and ingenious technology make this Cartoon Doll Ball Pen quite different from ordinary ones
- This pen is designed with compact size and lightweight, easy to carry
- Long slim handle is comfortable and easy to grip and write
- The cartoon doll ball pen is designed with with a detachable pen cover
- The ink in the Best Ballpoint Pen makes you write smoothly and it is replaceable
- Size: 10.3 in
- The point Best Ballpoint Pen is just a little fine to write, it is fit for those who love a little fine writing
- Long slim handle of the pen is comfortable and easy to grip and write, you will have a good handwriting with it
- Its excellent design and ingenious technology make it different from normal ones, also a decoration for your pencil vase, desk
How to Fix a Dry Ballpoint Pen:
- Check the ink cartridge. Remove the small cap on the back of the ballpoint pen. Pull out the ink cartridge and make sure there is ink in it. If the cartridge is completely out of ink, you can't fix the pen. Look at where the cartridge connects to the tip of the pen. Ensure the ink cartridge is fully connected to the point
- Inspect the point of the pen. If the pen hasn't been used in a while, the ball might be stuck. Make several quick circular strokes on a glass surface. Try to get the ball moving so ink will flow again
- Suck on the tip of the pen. Sometimes air pockets develop in the ink cartridge. Place the pen in your mouth and suck in (the same way you suck on a straw). Test the pen on a piece of paper. Repeat the process at least three or four times to see if the pen works again
- Tap the tip of the pen on a hard surface several times. This helps bring the ink down into the point and helps loosen a ball that is stuck. Repeat the process several times as you alternate tapping and testing the pen
- Apply heat to the tip of the pen. Use a lighter or boiling water. Place the tip inside the heat source for several seconds. Test the pen on paper to see if it works. Repeat the process a few times and re-test
- 1 x Cartoon Doll Ballpoint Pen
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.37||USD$ 2.35||USD$ 2.34||USD$ 2.32||USD$ 2.30|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.