Customers Also Bought
- Brand new lovely magnetic button
- Made of high quality wooden and magnet disc
- A convenient tool for home, office and school
- These magnetic buttons can hold photos, notes to refrigerators, file cabinets and blackboard
- Size: Approx. 4 x 41 mm / 0.2 x 1.6 in (H x D)
- These magnetic buttons will be a wonderful decor for your room. You can purchase for your family or friends as gift
- These magnetic buttons can hold photos, notes to refrigerators, file cabinets and blackboard. Cartoon pattern looks great
- This Cartoon Refrigerator Mate Wooden Magnetic Buttons 12 Pcs is great for home, office and school. These magnetic buttons can hold photos, notes to refrigerators, file cabinets and blackboard. Cartoon pattern looks great
- If you are looking for magnetic buttons, these Cartoon Magnetic Buttons will be your best choice.These are Wooden Magnetic Buttons, which are made of wood that durable to use a long time
How to Make Button Magnets?
Button magnets are buttons with magnets attached to their backs. The fun comes in when you use your creativity to make these buttons stand out on your refrigerator or wherever else you use them. Follow these steps to make your button magnets.
- Select or buy a few buttons that you like. Choose different shapes, colors and styles of buttons so you have a lot to choose from and can use them in interesting combinations
- Clean your button in rubbing alcohol mixed with water so the glue will better adhere to it
- Cut a strip of magnet a bit smaller than your button, or choose a circle magnet that is smaller than your button
- Add a small amount of glue to the back of the button
- Attach the magnet to the back of the button, pressing firmly for a few seconds to make sure that it adheres well
- Put your button on the refrigerator or on a memo board to hold anything made from light paper
How to Install a Magnetic Door Stop:
- Attach the magnetic catch assembly and door stop together. You are placing the two magnet ends together
- Place the entire assembly together in the locations where you are installing. The mounting end of the door stop should be positioned against the wall trim, while the mounting end of the catch assembly should be positioned against the door
- Trace a circle around the door stop piece on the wall trim, using a pencil
- Trace a circle around the catch piece on the door with the pencil
Mounting the Catch:
- Place the blade of the flat-head screwdriver into the slot on the underside of the catch mounting plate. Rotate counterclockwise while holding the catch section still. The mounting plate is now detached
- Place the catch mounting plate on the penciled circle on the door. Mark your screw holes
- Attach the plate to the door, using the two included screws and the screwdriver or a drill
- Assemble the catch body. Place the button-shaped magnet into the body section so that it sticks through the hole. Add the spring so the narrow end sits inside the button and the wide end will sit against the plate
- Press the assembled catch body against the plate and turn clockwise to connect the catch body and plate together
Mounting the Door Stop:
- Remove the mounting plate from the door stop in the same manner as the catch plate
- Place the mounting plate centered in your circle on the wall trim and mark your screw holes
- Place the base plate screw through the square hole from the bottom and then set the base plate back on the circle, lining up your marked screw holes
- Secure the mounting plate to the wall trim with the included screws and a screwdriver or drill. The threads of your base plate screw will be sticking through the plate
- Place the door stop body over the screw and turn clockwise to connect the body and the plate together
- 12 x Magnetic Buttons
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.53||USD$ 4.38||USD$ 4.24||USD$ 4.11||USD$ 3.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.