Customers Also Bought
- Power Supply: DC9V, 500mA
- Quiescent Current: <30чA
- Alarm Current: <15mA
- Detection Angle: 360 °
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic temperature compensated
- Coverage: 2.4 m above the ground, the coverage of 7.3 meters in diameter circle
- Working Environment: -10 ℃ -50 ℃
- Size: 35 x 107mm / 1.4 x 4.2in(H x Dia.)
- Keep your home safe with this reliable Ceiling Mount Infrared Detection Alarm System
- The Ceiling Mount Infrared Detection Alarm System has a wide transmitting distance to give your home a full security
- This Ceiling Mount Infrared Detection Alarm System is with a low-voltage directive oscillation resistor optional
- Made of high quality material, the Ceiling Mount Infrared Detection Alarm System is durable and reliable for long time use
How Does an Infrared Alarm Sensor Work?
- Infrared Defined: Infrared radiation is a type of electromagnetic radiation similar to visible light but with a longer wavelength. Almost everything produces infrared light. The hotter something is, the more infrared it produces. Infrared is visible to some animals, but it can not be seen by humans without special equipment such as night vision goggles
- Infrared Detection: Most infrared cells use a Cadmium Sulfide or CdS cell to detect infrared light. CdS cells are resistors--elements that resist the flow of electricity. CdS cells are special types of resistors called photoresistors. When they are exposed to light, their resistance goes down. The CdS cell in a motion detector is set up to only detect infrared light. The circuitry inside the motion detector monitors the cell's resistance continuously and uses changes in the resistance to detect motion
- Active Infrared: In active infrared systems, an infrared laser shoots pulses of infrared light at the CdS cell, which is attached to a detector circuit. As the pulses of light come, the resistance of the CdS cell drops, producing a spike in current. As long as the pulses of infrared light continue to produce pulses of current, the detector keeps the alarm off. If someone steps between the infrared laser and the cell, however, it breaks the beam. The current in the detector circuit then drops, triggering the alarm
- Passive Infrared: Passive infrared sensors also work by detecting changes in infrared but in a more subtle way. A passive infrared sensor absorbs infrared in a large arc. As the sun rises and sets and the day gets warmer and colder, the infrared signature changes gradually. If a person suddenly walks past, however, the infrared from his body creates a more drastic change in the infrared being picked up by the sensor. The sensor is programmed to ignore gradual changes,but will trigger the alarm if something changes quickly
How to Buy a Home Alarm System:
Each year more than 2 million American homes are burglarized, according to the National Burglar and Fire Alarm Association (alarm.org). Most of them have no alarm system. Electronic security devices provide affordable peace of mind, and recognizes and reacts instantly to unauthorized entry
- Survey your home and determine how many windows and doors you want integrated into the system
- Contact your insurance agent, a security system adviser, the NBFAA or your police department's crime prevention department for names of security system companies. Ask each company for an inspection, a recommendation and a quote in writing
- Decide whether you want to contract with a 24-hour central monitoring station for a monthly fee. If your system detects a break-in, it alerts security professionals to dispatch local police. Less expensive dialer accessories can link sensors to your phone lines and call preselected numbers if security is breached
- Consider your family's lifestyle. Do people or pets sometimes roam the house at night? Select appropriate sensors and locations
- Choose a system with a control panel that can monitor all the zones in your home. Each window or door integrated into the system is considered a zone. A basic system (about $400 without monitoring) can control eight zones, but many can be expanded to watch up to 32
- Determine locations for the control panel and keypads. The control panel commands the system and the keypads allow you to program the system and turn it or its components on and off. A typical setup puts one keypad near the front door and another keypad--and perhaps a panic button--close to the bedrooms
- Look for systems that connect to lighting controls, smoke and carbon monoxide sensors, and flood detectors. Also make sure system switches won't freeze in cold climates. (See How to Buy a Home Automation System.)
- Choose a user-friendly code that everyone in the family can remember in an emergency. Try the keypad to assure that it's easy to use
- Realize that it's difficult to retrofit a hardwired security system. With a wired system, you'll have to drill holes in walls so wires can be routed. If you want to avoid this expense and inconvenience, choose a wireless system
- 1 x Detection Alarm
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.32||USD$ 6.32||USD$ 6.32||USD$ 6.31||USD$ 6.31|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.