Customers Also Bought
- Magnification: 8x
- Angle of View: 7.5°
- Objective Lens Diameter: 3.2cm/1.3in
- Prism Type: BAK4
- FOV: 131m at 1000m
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 1.5m/4.9ft
- Exit Dia.: 0.4cm/0.2in
- Exit Pupil: 1.6cm/0.6in
- Color: Black
- Material: BAK4(prism)
- The waterproof telescope binocular will bring you more fun and convenience
- The telescope binocular is the wonderful gifts that you can buy for your friends or family members
- The telescope binocular is intended to give the user the flexibility of having a single pair of binoculars with a wide range of magnifications
- Whenever you want to have a journey, you should have the compact binocular
- The lightweight binocular designed for the specific application for which they are intended
- Whoever love traveling and outdoor activities must love the optical binocular
- If you want to have a perfect travel or enjoy a concert, you should own this type optical binocular
- With the waterproof binocular, you will get rid of the worry that binoculars cannot be used on rainy days
- The Optical Binoculars are really practical and convenient in our daily life or work
- The Optical Binoculars are a kind of instrument that can add the effect of view, which have 1.5m near focus
- Our Waterproof Binoculars are designed for viewing objects that are not at a fixed distance, and the angle of view is 7.5°
- The Optical Binoculars are the combination of professional design and delicate handwork
- Whenever you want to use the 1.5m near focus Optical Binoculars, you can just take it out
- Our multifunctional binoculars can also be used as Astronomy Binoculars
How to Focus Binoculars:
Binoculars allow you to see faraway objects as if they are much closer. They use a series of lenses to focus light on your eye in a way that extends your vision. Every person's eyes are different. In fact, most people have differences between their own eyes. As a result, binoculars have several adjustments that allow you to focus them for your particular eyes.
- Decide whether you will wear corrective lenses when you look through the binoculars. This is important since adding or removing corrective lenses changes your focus completely. If you wear glasses it is better to take them off when looking through binoculars. Glasses prevent you from pressing the eye pieces against your eye sockets. Contact lenses do not interfere
- Adjust for the distance between your eyes. If you push and pull the sides of the binoculars together and apart, you will see that they move. Line them up so that they meet your eyes exactly where they are in your head. Do not adjust your gaze to fit to the eye pieces. Make the binoculars fit your eyes
- Find the focus adjustment. This is usually a seesaw-like lever between the eyepieces that is moved with the tips of your fingers. Also locate the eyepiece adjustment. This is a circular dial around one of the eye pieces
- Look through the eyepiece that does not have the eyepiece adjustment and close the other eye. Find something far away that has crisp detail. Letters on a sign work well. Do not attempt to focus on something vague like scenery, since it is too difficult determine whether it is in focus. Move the focus adjustment with your fingertips until the image in the eyepiece is clear and in focus
- Shut the eye you just used to focus and open the other one. Look through the eyepiece with the eyepiece adjustment. Use the dial around the eyepiece to focus on the same thing that you focused on with the other eyepiece
- Open both eyes and look through the binoculars at objects in the distance. You should be able to see clearly with both eyes without straining. You can focus on other objects with the focus adjustment and it will compensate for both eyes. If you find yourself squinting or crossing your eyes then start over. Keep in mind that you are adjusting the binoculars for your specific eyes. If someone else looks through them, they will have to do their own adjustments
How to Clean Reflector Telescope Mirrors
- Cleaning the mirror on your reflector telescope is a delicate operation. A reflector telescope mirror should only be cleaned if it is absolutely necessary. If you can see a reflection in the mirror, the mirror should not be cleaned. But if the mirror on your reflector telescope is so dirty that no reflection is visible in it, it will be necessary to clean the reflector telescope mirror. Great care should be taken due to the fragile nature of the reflector telescope mirror
- Things You'll Need: Canned air, Mild dish detergent, Eye glass chamois
- Bottled water, Suggest Edits
- Remove loose dust from the mirror. This should be done with canned air to prevent the dust from scratching the surface of the mirror
- Rinse the mirror under warm water. Use only a gentle water stream. This will remove the dirt that isn't caked on
- Wipe the surface of a mirror with a heavily diluted dish detergent. Use a mild detergent and a very soft cloth. An eye glass chamois is particularly good for this because it is made to prevent scratches. This should remove the caked on dirt
- Rinse the mirror thoroughly with bottled water. Tap water may leave chemical deposits on the surface
- Prop the mirror up on its side to dry so that the water will run off. Make sure the mirror is completely dried before putting it back into the telescope
- 1 x Binoculars
- 1 x Strap
- 1 x Bag
- 3 x Lens Covers
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 98.21||USD$ 95.35||USD$ 92.48||USD$ 88.66|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.