- Very stylish and elegant
- This Butane Cigarette Lighter works great, lights up every time
- Highly adjustable output, you can make giant flames if you need to
- All metal, with a nice polish, and decent weight
- Multifunction cigarette lighter
- Exquisite with pocket size for convenient to carry in the pocket
- With the durable construction and compact design, this Butane Torch Lighter is collectible as well as practical
- Ultra hot concentrated torch flame is hot enough to melt penny and other metal such as copper, god, silver, tin and aluminum
- Adjustable flame style (torch or conventional flame)
- This butane torch cigar lighter is great for hobby, lab or jewelry work
- The butane torch cigar lighter is easy to refill with standard butane
- Come in a stylish gift box so this Butane Torch Lighter make a great present
- This Butane Torch Lighter is made of high quality metal for a sturdier feel
- This high quality, super premium butane jet lighter is the only choice for the advanced cigar smoker
- Best butane lighter is stylish, portable and convenience to use
- Fashionable looking appearance, butane cigarette lighter may adept your noble flavor and taste
- Refillable butane jet lighter is totally different from the traditional lighters
How Does a Butane Lighter Work?
- On the inside of a lighter there is a wick. This gets soaked in butane and is ultimately what sustains the flame when you use your fingers to light it. When you press down the button on the lighter to ignite the flame a small piece of metal is struck against a flint, which creates a spark. At the same time, a small valve is opened which releases gas into the lighter. The spark ignites the wick which ignites the gas which produces the flame. Letting go of the button stops the process completely by cutting off the gas
- The process of refilling a butane lighter is simple. On the bottom of the unit is a hole referred to as the "refill hole." Once you've purchased a can of butane from any gas station or tobacco shop, press the nozzle of the can into the hole. Squeeze the can to release butane into the lighter. The lighter will make a hissing noise as butane is replacing air. When the hissing noise stops, the lighter is full
- The flame on a butane lighter needs both oxygen and fuel to ignite. A butane lighter ignites 100% of the gas, which is why the flame burns a blue color. The temperature of the flame tops out at around 1300 degrees. On a regular lighter the butane gas does not completely burn, which is why the flame will be an orange color
- Butane lighters have been historically hard to light when the weather is approaching freezing levels. This is because to ignite, gas has to vaporize inside the lighter. As the temperature gets colder, the boiling point of butane drops, which makes less gas burn up inside the lighter which in turn makes the lighter more difficult to light. You can temporarily fix this, however, by keeping the lighter in your pocket or making a fist around it to warm up the butane
How to Fill a Butane Lighter Correctly?
Ever wonder how to fill your butane lighter? Sometimes even after it seems you have filled it correctly it still doesn't work. It can be hassle, but when done right, can save you a bundle of cash
- Locate the filter valve. Normally it's on the bottom of your lighter. It will look like a small port with a + and - sign on each side
- Invert your refill can and press the nozzle lightly into the filter valve. Be careful not to press it in too hard. You should hear a loud hiss as the butane fills the lighter. Some excess fluid may leak out during this process. Don't worry it is perfectly normal
- Remove refill quickly. It only takes about 3 seconds to fill most size lighters
- Once full adjust the filter valve turning it left to right with your finger nail. This is a very important step in ensuring your lighter works properly
- 1 x Lighter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||£ 2.95||£ 2.94||£ 2.94||£ 2.92|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on02-11-2011
- Other Thoughts: I have no no issues with leaks/pressure so far (about a month in) and the refill valve functions as its supposed to. Overall I recommend this torch highly, however a triple flame may be better for some applications.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: This has saved me several times -- much easier to replace the fuse in this than in the truck -- so when I do dumb things and overload it the fuse in the plug blows and not the truck. I like it.
Was this review helpful?
W. T. Wilkinson
Bought this item on02-23-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is and easy to use and easy to refill lighter. It's twin flames allow me to light my cigars effortlessly outside in the wind.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-11-2011
- Other Thoughts: This lighter works pretty well overall. The dual torch flames are helpful, however if using as a pipe lighter, a triple flame might work better as the two flames create a sort-of line shape to the functional flame, which works, but is a bit strange.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-30-2011
- Other Thoughts: Nice little lighter. I do not smoke cigars or pipes, I bought this lighter because I hate using disposable lighters (when you throw something away, what does away mean?). I use the lighter for hiking and emergency situations or when the lights go out and I need to light a candle. The lighter has two jets with enough propane to do some minor soldering if needed. The body of the lighter is either aluminum or cast steel. The lighter has a nice weight to it and the design is not bad. I do not carry it around with me on a daily basis so I can't comment on how the finish will hold up to coins and keys. Nice product and worth the money as well as helping to keep the plastic disposable lighters out of the landfill, gutters and sidewalks.
Was this review helpful?
- How is a cigar lighter diferent from a cigarette lighter?
There is no real difference, but there are specialty lighters made expressly for cigars. Zippos can be used and it does not 'leave' a bad taste on the cigar. It will initially but will disappear within a puff or two. Matches will also leave a 'bad' taste unless you allow the sulfur to initially burn off before lighting a cigar. A butane lighter does burn cleanly and will not affect taste from the get-go. The best thing to get is a torch lighter. Colibri, Prometheus, Vektor and Xikar are a few well known brands. Colibri's have been notorious in the past for being junky, but all torch lighters require a little more care than a regular butane lighter.
- Can't find reason why cigar lighter does not work, fuse is ok?
There is usually pretty easy access to the lighter socket and the power wire behind it, disconnect the wire and see if you have power there. If you don't, there is a break between fuse box and socket. If you do, the element is burned out in the lighter. Happens all the time. A trip to the auto parts store and a new element or lighter "pop-out" will get you puffing again. There is no need to touch the stogie to the element at all. If you remember to just hold the element near the stogie it will light perfectly without ever touching it. The element will last for gazillions of lights cuz it never gets dirty.
- How do I install a cigar lighter in my boat to be used for spotlights, gps, marine radio or other electronics?
Buy a cigarette lighter kit and possibly an inline fuse holder from a parts store that includes the lighter housing and retaining ring....drill a hole where you want to mount the lighter using the lighter housing and retainer as a guide to the size of the hole....the hole has to be big enough for the lighter housing to fit into but not too big that the retainer won't be able to grab onto the area where it mounts. The retaining ring usually screws onto threads that are on the lighter housing and as you screw them together, the retainer will tighten onto the material of the area where you mount the lighter. Make sure to pick a mounting area with thin metal, wood or plastic since there is not much threads on the lighter housing to accomodate anything very thick. Some lighter kits come with a mounting bracket that you simply screw to an area and then attach the lighter unit to the bracket. Then wire the center post on the back of the lighter unit to a battery positive terminal with an inline fuse holder or a tap on the fuse panel or other fused 12V power wire and wire the ground side terminal of the lighter unit to the battery negative or a common ground point on the fuse panel or other negative wire.