Customers Also Bought
- This classic tobacco smoking pipe is a classic vintage pipe, and it is really has gentleman's style
- 100% brand new marble tobacco smoking pipe with high quality
- You can acquire spirit through cigarette smoking by this utensil
- The best smoking pipe always can get inspiration by cigarette pipe smoking
- This tobacco smoking pipe is detachable into two pieces for easy cleaning
- This kinds of cheap smoking pipe is made of fine material, and the technic is absolutely superior
- If you don't choose it, rather you will be regret
- Artful model design, fine outlook, will make the holder be more gentle and elegant
- Size: 121 x 48 x 40mm/4.8 x 1.8 x 1.6in(L x W x H)
- Material: Marble
- Color: Black & Red
- This tobacco smoking pipe is durable and can be used repeatedly for a long time
- This is a beautiful tobacco smoking pipe. It is detachable into two pieces for easy cleaning
- High quality material ensures durability
Size in Detail:
How to Repair Tobacco Smoking Pipes:
- Ream the coating or the cake inside the bowl of the pipe, using a pipe reamer. This will restore the capacity of the bowl
- Inspect the pipe in order to detect any obstruction of the air flow. This is one of the most common problems in pipes. Blow air into the pipe and if the sound is high pitched, the air flow is constricted
- Blow through the end of the shank and through the stem, separately. Run a pipe cleaner from the bowl to the end of the shank, to observe if it gets stuck at some point
- Take a dull handheld drill bit and slowly push it through the throat of the bowl. This area is known to get chocked by the cake. First use the smallest bit and then change to larger ones. Twist it up slowly toward the bowl. As it comes up, chunks of cake should come out with it
- Take a pipe retort kit and clean the bowl, shank and the stem of the pipe. Take a cotton ball and place it on top of the pipe bowl. Take some alcohol and fill the glass bulb with it. Connect the rubber bulb of the kit to the stem of the pipe. Heat the alcohol in the bulb and wait until it boils and enters into the pipe stem. The alcohol will loosen up any remaining gunk inside the pipe
- Remove the kit from the pipe. Take pipe cleaners and push them all the way through the pipe. Repeat this until they come out clean
- Take a soft cloth and dampen it lightly with water. Wipe the bowl of the pipe with the cloth
- Polish the pipe using a polishing cloth. Do not use the pipe for two days to let the all alcohol evaporates
- 1 x Cigar Pipe
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.77||USD$ 3.68||USD$ 3.59||USD$ 3.48||USD$ 3.48|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How are pipe tobaccos cured?
There are four major ways to cure (and dry) tobaccos:
1. Sun-cured: The tobacco is left in the open in direct contact with the sun.
2. Air-cured: The tobacco is placed in the open air.
3. Flue-cured: Here the tobacco is exposed to heat produced by hot plates placed underneath the hanging tobacco bundles.
4. Fire-cured: A good example is Latakia, which is exposed to the heat and smoke of burning wood (in this case, oak). This process imparts a particular taste and aroma to the end product.
- What's the right way to light a pipe?
Lighting is always done in two steps: The first is to burn the uppermost layer of tobacco, and the second is to get you going, hopefully till the last shred of tobacco. After having packed the pipe correctly (see the previous question), apply the flame in circular motion to the tobacco till it's burned; this is done while puffing rather fast and in succession. Then, with a tamper (or your thumb!), break down the burned layer and press it down evenly and gently. After that, apply another flame and this time you may apply it to the center of the tobacco or in circular motion, but puff slowly. Once the whole upper layer is lit, stop and start drawing regularly and rhythmically. And you're up for an enjoyable ride!
The first few minutes are crucial, since you need the flame, the tobacco, the pipe, and yourself to settle down. Enjoy!
- How can I best clean my pipe? And how often should I do it?
Your pipe should be cleaned after each smoke, regardless whether you'll smoke it again right away or if you'll let it rest for a while. After the pipe has cooled down, remove the mouthpiece (never do this when the pipe is still hot, since this may seriously damage the fit between shank and mouthpiece). Then run a clean pipe cleaner through the shank, with the thinner end head first, and then into the shank, with the thicker end head first. Repeat till the cleaner comes out as clean as it was before use. It's a good idea to fold the cleaner and run it into the shank (try to go all the way if you can). A word of wisdom, do not use cleaners sparingly.
The above is the daily cleaning. It's a good idea to thoroughly clean your pipes every few months, depending on how many pipes you have and how often you smoke them. This time, you should wet the cleaner with an alcohol-based solution (they're available in tobacco shops). (I advise against the use of alcoholic drinks, such as cognac, unless you like to waste your money!) Finally, run as many cleaners as needed, and then use a dry one. Then, let the pipes dry for about 24 hours.