Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/4"SHARP Super HAD CCD
- Resolution: 420TVL
- Pixels: PAL:500H×582V
- Minimum IIIuminaton: 0.5LUX/F1.2
- Scanning System: PAL
- S/N Ratio: ≥48dB
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p/75Ω
- AGC: Auto
- Dacklight Compensation: Auto
- White Balance: Auto
- Focus Mode: Exteroal
- Exposute Mode: EE
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50(1/60)-1/100000sec
- Gamma Correction: 0.45
- Sync System: Intermal Synchronization
- IR Virw Distance: 80-100m
- Lens: C/CS
- Power Supply: DC12V±5%
- Operation Temperature: -20℃-50℃
- 1 x Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 22.80||USD$ 21.72||USD$ 20.64||USD$ 19.21|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How far can Wireless Cameras Transmit?
Wireless Cameras come all shapes and sizes and are capable of transmitting to different distances. The transmission range of a Wireless Camera is usually rated by use the Line-of-Sight (LOS). Standard Wireless Video Cameras have a range of about 700 feet LOS. The signal can be transmitted through most solid objects including glass, plastic, wood, fiberglass, and some metals, but the signal is attenuated. So the actual transmission range depends on the number and type of objects you are transmitting through, such as brick walls, concrete walls, trees, etc. An ordinary 700 ft. LOS Covert Camera can typically transmit signal through about 6 interior walls with ranges up to 300 feet and is designed to work comfortably in a building up to 6,000 square foot (home or office).
- Do I need an Auto or Manual Iris Lens?
For outdoor cameras, auto lenses are needed for lighting change.
For indoor cameras, manual lenses are sufficient to handle a more stable lighting condition.
- What is BLC "BackLight Compensation"?
Many cameras included a BLC circuit. This circuit is used to help correct an image with more light behind the subject being viewed. Without backlight compensation, the subject appears dark with little detail. Using backlight compensation will reduce the brightness of the light to allow the subject to appear brighter and bring out the details.