Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/3" SHARP CCD
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TVL
- Video Out: 1.0Vp-p / 75Ω
- Image Size: PAL: 500 x 580 NTSC: 510 x 492
- Minimum Illumination: 0lux/F1.2
- Scanning Frequency: PAL: 625 L, 50fps; 525 L, 60fps
- S/N Ratio: More than 48dB
- Shutter Speed: 1/50-1/100,000(Sec.)
- White Balance: Auto tracking white balance
- Power Sourcing: 12V DC
- Lens Mount: C / CS mount
- Lens Size: 3.6/6/8 mm
- IR Rnge: 15-30m
- Size: 125mm(L) x 60mm(￠)
- Infrared Lamp: 36Pcs￠5 lamps
- Thermostat System: Build in thermostat system
- Operating Temperature: -10°C-50°C RH 95%
- Form a unique, sophisticated aesthetic work
- Precision cabling, reasonable-structured
- A variety of lens options, easy to installation
- Small, flexible and suitable for the use of the premises
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 23.42||USD$ 22.43||USD$ 21.45||USD$ 20.14|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How does lens size affect distance and field of view?
A smaller lens value will show a shorter viewing distance and a wide field of view.
A larger lens value will allow for a longer viewing distance but a narrower field of view.
- What is the difference C or CS Mount?
These are 2 standard cctv camera lens mounts. Their only difference is the the flange focal distance, which is 17.526 mm (0.69 inches) for a C-mount, 12.52 mm for the otherwise identical CS-mount.
- Do I need an Auto or Manual Iris Lens?
For outdoor cameras, auto lenses are needed for lighting change.
For indoor cameras, manual lenses are sufficient to handle a more stable lighting condition.