Customers Also Bought
- Image Device: 1/4"SHARP Super HAD CCD
- Exposute Mode: EE
- Image Size: PAL:512H×582V
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50(1/60)-1/100000sec
- Gamma Correction: 0.45
- Sync System: Intermal synchronization
- AGC: Auto
- Dacklight Compensation: Auto
- White Balance: Auto
- Power Supply: DC12V±5%
- Operation Temperature: -20℃-50℃
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p/75Ω
- S/N Ratio: ≥48dB
- Minimum IIIuminaton: 0.5LUX/F1.2
- Horixontal Resolutaon: 420TVL
- 1 x Color Dome CCD Camera SPD-246A
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 23.36||USD$ 22.67||USD$ 21.97||USD$ 21.04|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Can taking pictures in direct sunlight damage your camera's ccd?
With a camera that doesn't have a focal plane shutter, yes it is possible to damage your camera's CCD. Every frame had a small spot in the corner that had a magenta color cast. Others have damaged their CCDs when doing time lapse photography outdoors. That said, your CCD will survive a few seconds without harm. Only if you hold the shutter open and point the lens at the sun.
- What is the difference B2in CCD and CMOS camera sensor and which one of the two is better?
For awhile CMOS was considered a lower quality option than CCD, but not any more. Nowadays, they are equivalent. However, since most manufacturers went with CCD in the early years of digital cameras, there are more cameras on the market which use that type of sensor. CMOS has some advantages like using less power (so batteries will last longer) and being less expensive to manufacture.
- Is the CCD in a camera considered an analog or digital device?
The CCD image is an analog device, whose output is represented in digital form. A CCD device is basically a photon counter, whose voltage signal is directly related to how much light hits the CCD element. After a predetermined amount of time, the digital representation of these voltage levels are clocked out of a shift register, and converted to an image, or whatever the CCD device is being used for.