Customers Also Bought
- Explosion proof housing, internal sync system
- Effective Pixels: NTSC: 510X492; PAL: 500X580
- Scan System: PAL:625Lines, 50Field/sec; NTSC:525Lines, 60Field/sec
- Image Sensor: 1/4″SHARP CCD
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: 420 TVL
- Minimum Illumination: 0LUX/F 1.2
- Sync System Lens: 3.6mm, 6mm (option)
- Noise Ratio: >48dB
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/50(1/60)-1/100,000 (sec.)
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p, 75 1.0Vp-p,75 Ohm
- Back Light Compensation: Auto
- Power: DC12V±10%
- Operation Temperature: -10℃ ~+50℃ RH95% Max
- The Quantity of IR Lamp: 24pcs￠5 lamps
- Night Vision Distance: 25m
- Size: 93 (W) x 80 (H)mm
- 1 x Color Dome Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 22.33||USD$ 21.25||USD$ 20.16||USD$ 18.71|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How can this Webcam help me?
This camera is perfect for any application where a professional dome camera is required. Unobtrusive and well protected, this dome camera is ideal for home and business security applications. It is good for monitoring or protecting your room.
- What are the cameras comprised of?
On the low-end, the physical parts of the system include a camera, digitizing hardware and software included to capture, process, and publish the image from a PC connected camera. In a network camera, the compression, digitizing and all the software are onboard the camera itself, along with hardware for the physical network connection. More complex systems might include several to hundreds of networked cameras linked together with storage, monitoring and archival systems.
- What is a camera's format?
Camera formats are measured in inches: most surveillance cameras fall between 1/4" and 1". This refers to the usable image size created inside the camera. For most security systems, a small size is fine - 1/4" or 1/3" surveillance cameras dominate CCTV sales. Larger formats do not necessarily result in better images, but can be advantageous in dimly lit situations since they are able to gather more light.