Customers Also Bought
- Operating Voltage: 12V
- Working Current: ≤ 35mA
- Operating Frequency: 315MHz, 433MHz (optional)
- Transmission Power: > 30mw
- Launch Distance: 1000m (open)
- Frequency Deviation: ± 0.2MHz
- Transfer Rate: 3-6K
- Encoding Chips: PT2262, EV1527, HCS301
- Sizes: 95 x 47 x 15mm / 3.7 x 1.9 x 0.6in(L x W x H)
Wireless Receive Controller:
- Operating Voltage: 12V DC
- Operating Frequency: 315,433 MHz
- Frequency Deviation: ± 0.2MHz
- Operating Temperature: -40 ℃ ~ +80 ℃
- Receiver Sensitivity: ≥-105dBm
- Modulation: AM, FM
- Signal Output Mode: L-signal interlocking, M-signal temporary, PC-signal self-locking or a more complex control procedures
- Wireless Remote Control Switch Board & Remote Control, your best door keeper
- This Wireless Remote Control can be used in garage door, roller shutter door or windows, remote control door lock, etc., the Garage Door Remote Control is a best choice for you
- This Wireless Remote Control Switch is small enough to fit in a pocket or on a keychain
- Made of high quality material, the Wireless Remote Control Switch is durable and reliable for long time use
How to Reset a Remote Control:
If you want to add another remote control for your garage door opener or need to replace a dead battery and reprogram an existing remote, chances are you'll have to reset the opener with the base unit for it to work. The process involves just a few steps and is relatively easy to do
- Replace the battery by opening the remote, taking out the old one(s) and putting in the new one(s). Make sure you buy the right battery for your remote. Match the battery type, size and voltage that came with the remote
- Use a step ladder to access the garage door motorized unit, usually equipped with a safety light. Locate the reset or "learn" button on the unit. Many times, this small button is recessed, so you might need a pen or pencil to reach it
- Push the reset or "learn" button on the opener. While the reset indicator light is blinking for about 30 seconds, point your remote at the opener, then press and hold the remote button that opens the door, and the reset light should stop blinking and glow steady to indicate the controller and opener are now synchronized. If the process doesn't work the first time, try again to make sure you pressed your button during the time when the indicator light is blinking
- 1 x Wireless Receive Controller
- 1 x Remote Control
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.10||USD$ 13.78||USD$ 13.47||USD$ 13.05|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.