Customers Also Bought
- HDMI wall plate can make your house tidy because it can cover the electronic wiring and devices
- The 3 in 1 wall plate allows for multiple connections of video devises
- HDMI RCA wall plate provides component video and HDMI connector in one wall plate and provides quick and easy connections
- Video wall plate components video connector and HDMI connector
- The attractive decorative style makes this wall plate a decor of your house
- Fits into a standard single-gang J-Box or P-Ring
- Spile Material: Plastic
- Size: 8.5 x 8.5 x 1.0cm / 3.3 x 3.3 x 0.4in(L x W x H)
- Made of high quality and durable plastic material, this wall plate is for long time use
- Video wall plate components make video connector and HDMI connector together
- Intelligent constructed and with delicate design makes this wall plate excellent
- Plastic spile makes it safe to use and quite durable enough
- With this wall plate on the wall, you will enjoy watching TV with your family
How to Install Electronic Wall Plates:
- Place the wall plate over the outlet or switch. Set a level along the wall plate to check for how snug the wall plate will fit against the wall
- Loosen the screws that hold the electrical outlet or switch to the electrical box. Adjust the outlet or switch so that when the wall plate is affixed, it will be level with the wall. Tighten the screws. Place the wall plate back on and check for level. Repeat and make fine-tune adjustments until the wall plate is level
- Tighten the screws on the wall plate so that they thread into the electrical outlet or switch and secure the wall plate in place
How to Install a VGA Wall Plate:
- Install the mounting bracket from the wall plate kit to the desired area of the wall (only if your wall is drywall or plaster). Measure the mounting bracket, cut a proper-sized hole in the wall with the utility knife, slip it into the hole and then secure it in the wall using the supplied clamps
- Install the surface-mount box from the wall plate kit to the desired area of the wall. (Note that a surface-mount box is adhered to the wall's surface rather than being set within it.) Use the supplied adhesive to glue it to the proper spot on the wall. Once you've set it in the proper location, consult your kit's documentation to find out how long you need to wait before the glue dries completely
- Connect your wall-routed VGA cable to your wall plate's VGA connection using the supplied screws from your wall plate kit
- Secure the wall plate to the wall (or mounting bracket/surface mount box if applicable) using the supplied screws. Your VGA connection is now ready for use through your newly installed wall plate
- 1 x Wall Plate
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.28||USD$ 5.92||USD$ 5.60||USD$ 5.31||USD$ 5.05|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.