Customers Also Bought
- Support Video Input: Up to capture YPbPr1080p. 330Mbandwidth, 50 / 60H
- Support Audio SPDIF Input: DTS-HD / Dolby-true HD / LPCM7.1 / DTS / Dolby-AC3 / DSD
- HDNI Output: Support up to 1080p / 60HZ same format as input
- Support Audio Format Output: DTS-HD / Dolby-true HD / LPCM7.1 / DTS / Dolby-AC3 / DSD
- LED Indication: When source or sink is working, LED relative to is light
- One (Optical+Coax) input signal convert to one HDMI 1.1 sink devices
- HDCP1.1 protocol compliant
- The audio & video to HDMI converter supports CEC
- The audio & video to HDMI converter supports output up to 20 metres AWG 26 cable length
- No loss of quality
- Install in minutes
- Need DC 5V / 0.8A power supply
- Milt-functional, the audio & video to HDMI converter will take much convenience to your daily life
- The audio & video to HDMI converter captures YPbPr1080p.
- The audio & video to HDMI converter supports up to 1080p / 60HZ HDMI output
- With delicate details and well workmanship, the audio to HDMI converter is durable for long time use
- Equipments of the video to HDMI converter
- Outer package for the component to HDMI converter
- 1 x Component Video & SPDIF Toslink Audio to HDMI Digital Converter
- 1 x AC Adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 42.03||USD$ 40.68||USD$ 39.33||USD$ 37.53|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Do i lose any video quality with a DVI to HDMI converter?
No DVI is the same thing as HDMI but without the audio cables, so if your audio is going out to a different source, then you should have the same quality with the adapter.
- Does using a dvi to hdmi converter cable for a dvi only monitor make the screen better quality?
DVI and HDMI both provide the same digital video output, so not, there is no difference there. The only difference is that HDMI can produce an audio source, whereas DVI does not.
- Would a ypbpr to hdmi converter work as an hdmi ypbpr converter?
A stand alone component to HDMI converter will not work in reverse. You can go from component video to HDMI but you can not go the other way. It has to do with the HDCP (high definition content protection) which must be used with HDMI. HDCP can not be used with component therfore HDMI can not be converted to component. Devices which can do it such as high end video scalers from Faroudja and ANchor Bay will downconvert any HD content to 480p over the component connection. If it is copywrite protected. Which basically covers all purchased media.