Customers Also Bought
- Lightweight hard plastic case gives your iPod nano maximum protection
- iPod nano hard case is made for an easy put on and take off application
- iPod plastic case is perfect addition to your new iPod nano 5
- iPod nano 5 generation case protect your iPod nano from scratch, dust and any other physical damages
- Good quality, iPod nano gen case made by durable plastic raw-material
- All slots of the iPod nano 5 case are accessible without removing the case
- Stylish case with plum pattern as background which is perfect and custom fitting for your iPod nano 5 generation
- This is a non-OEM generic product
- Size: 94 x 43 x 10mm/3.7 x 1.7 x 0.4in(L x W x H)
- Protect and personalize your iPod nano with this hard case. Shield Protector Case is a set of form-fitting faceplate and back covers that protect your iPod nano 5th
- It's an all new, simple to install solution to customize your iPod nano with this hard plastic case. This plastic case offers personalization and protection with a simple snap-on installation. No phone disassembly required
- Shield Protector Case has openings for volume/side buttons, camera lens, charger jack and speakers which allows access to all phone functions
How well can a case protect my device against drops and impacts?
- All of the cases we offer are designed to protect your device on a day-to-day basis against scratches, bumps, drops, and impacts. Depending on the rigidity of the case you choose and the coverage of the case, the degree of protection varies
How do I remove the case off my device?
- Most cases are fairly easy to remove from your device. The iPod nano 5th Gen case are usually fitted very snugly. If you have trouble removing any of these cases, try locating where the locking tabs are and pry it open with your fingernails starting at the corners. After loosening up the two corners or more, it will become easier to take off the entire cover
- 1 x Protective Crystal Hard Case Skin Cover for iPod nano 5th Gen
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.83||USD$ 4.56||USD$ 4.29||USD$ 3.94||USD$ 3.94|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Will the iPod in the case still fit in my pocket?
Yes. The case provides impact protection with minimal bulk. The sleek outer material enables the case to easily slide into and out of your pocket and the rubberized sides are easy to grip.
- Can I update more than one iPod with my computer?
Yes. Each iPod communicates a unique device identification number to your computer, allowing you to take advantage of automatic music transfers to your iPod even if you share a computer with another iPod user. You can choose to automatically update your entire music collection on multiple iPod players or choose to update selected playlists, allowing you to transfer custom playlists to individual iPod players.
- Can I use an iPod formatted for Mac on a PC, or an iPod formatted for Windows on a Mac?
It is not possible to use an iPod formatted for Mac with Windows. This is because Windows does not support the HFS Plus file system and therefore will not see the drive. When you connect an iPod formatted for Mac to your PC, iTunes will prompt you to restore the iPod.