Customers Also Bought
- Lovely and cute cat shaped Mini Stapler
- Useful and portable Hand Stapler for school, home or office
- Sure to please any child or adult by this mini stapler
- Small size and light weight mini desk stapler is easy to carry in your pocket, pencil box, school bag, handbag and etc
- This stationery Paperpro Stapler made of wood and stainless steel materials, durable and easy to use
- Capacity: 15-20 papers
- Size: 66 x 39mm/2.6 x 1.5in (L x W )
- Color: Orange
- With cartoon pattern on it, this Mini Stapler is special and cute enough to make you special among others
- You can take it to any where, when you need it, just take it out to use. Cute lovely and lightweight mini cat stapler is portable for carry in pocket, bag, pencil box and etc
- With good design, this Hand Stapler can staple paper with ease
- Made of good material, this stapler is with good quality
- Small body design is convenient for you to take this Paperpro Stapler with you wherever you go
How to Fix a Stapler:
You just don't know how valuable that little stapler is to you...until it breaks and you are left with piles of unfastened pages to sort through. Most stapler problems are caused by rough use, such as slamming the top of the stapler down with your palm instead of gripping both sides of the stapler carefully as you press down gently. If you need to fix a stapler, the process is usually simple, but in some cases it could be damaged beyond a basic repair. In the latter case, unless your stapler is made of solid gold, it's best to save yourself the aggravation of fiddling with it and just purchase a new one.
- Grasp the stainless steel part of the stapler with one hand, and the plastic/acrylic top with the other. Pull them apart until you can see the inside of the stapler
- Move all of the good staples that you can grab back from the head of the stapler and remove them temporarily
- Use your tweezers to pull as many of the staples from the front of the stapler out as possible. Your goal is to get to the very first staple at the front, which is probably lodged in. If you can't get that last staple out with your tweezers, try inserting a small flathead screwdriver inside. Work it under the jammed staple until it's free. Use the flathead screwdriver to push the jammed staple up and out from the bottom of the stapler head
- If you have a heavy-duty stapler (the ones that are used to attach pictures and wires to hard surfaces) the staples are longer and more difficult to remove when lodged into the stapler head. First pull out the spring assembly. Use a pair of needle-nosed pliers to pull the jammed staples out of the head of the stapler. In a worst-case scenario, it could help to drop the stapler on a solid surface a few times to loosen up the staples
- 1 x Mini Stapler
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.84||USD$ 2.82||USD$ 2.79||USD$ 2.76|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How do you fix a stapler?
What you need to do is:
There is a small bevel on the topside of the stapler, inside. Also there are loops on the ends of the spring. Then loop the spring into the bevel on the top of the stapler and you can see there is a little part that protrudes on the bottom of the white piece. Then make sure this little knob is facing down. And then loop the spring through that little "finger" on the bottom of the white piece and now there are tracks inside of the stapler, where the staples would go. Later try to get the white piece back into the track.
- How does a stapler work?
There is a mechanism inside the stapler that ejects them, and meanwhile a metal plate forces the staples to "grab" the sheets of paper.
- Why is there 2 settings for a stapler?
If so, they are for varying density of wood. However, I find using the lighter setting, I can also use the staples as support for some wires (telephone/speaker, etc ) without the threat of wire rupture.