Customers Also Bought
- This Mini DVI to VGA Adapter provides people who want to use the dual monitors for their working or gaming environment
- If you display card has two output port, one VGA and one DVI-D, then, you can simply attach the VGA Adapters to the DVI-D connector from your video card and convert it to VGA connector for setting up dual monitors or projectors with the Mini DVI to VGA Adapter
- The VGA Adapters is one 15 pin female to male VGA connector
- The VGA Adapters have DVI-D dual link and are compatible with DVI-D analog and digital, dual link double width as single link
- The DVI VGA Converter can convert DVI-D female to VGA male
- High speed and safety data transfer
- You can get much better information with the adapter
- This adapter can be sent as the presents to others
- Size: 42 x 40 x 16mm/1.6 x 1.6 x 0.6in(L x W x H)
- The overall design of the Mini DVI to VGA Adapter is very simple
- You can see that every part of the DVI to VGA Adapter is made very carefully
- The Adapter can convert DVI into VGA signals or information
- The connector and the shield over the adapter are very tough for you to use
- The adapter is very small and can save much space for you
About DVI to VGA Adapters
- Video signal sources can produce digital DVI signals, analog VGA signals or both to send to monitors. A source that provides both may have a separate connector for each format or an integrated connector for both. A DVI-to-VGA adapter makes a physical connection from a dual source to a VGA monitor. A converter changes digital DVI signals to analog VGA signals
- Video Graphics Array, introduced in 1987, uses five separate signals to present clearer video to computer monitors. The format keeps color information on three discrete signals for red, green and blue and sends vertical and horizontal synchronization as separate signals. Video game and home entertainment system manufacturers have adopted the format for higher quality video. Over the years, VGA resolution has increased in stages to the high-resolution signals available for today's widescreen high-definition television sets. Resolutions from all stages of development are still used today for various applications and all use the same 15-pin VGA connector
- Digital Visual Interface, introduced in 1999, basically replaced the analog signals of VGA with an all-digital format to send to computer monitors. Video game and home entertainment system manufacturers have adopted the format to send digital signals to their screens. But because many users still have analog monitors that accept the VGA format, many manufacturers provide both output options from their signal source. And because some users prefer the softer look of the analog presentation on viewing screens, monitor manufacturers also offer both options. DVI video sources have different types of connectors to accommodate the choices
- Connectors and Adapters
- Equipment that only supports the VGA format uses a 15-pin VGA connector. Equipment that supports only the DVI format uses a 24-pin DVI-D connector. Equipment that supports both formats uses either a 29-pin DVI-I integrated connector for both formats or separate connectors for each format. The extra pins in the DVI-I connector carry the VGA signals. To connect a source that has a DVI-I connector to a VGA monitor that only has a 15-pin VGA connector, you need a DVI-to-VGA adapter. The VGA signals originate in the source and the adapter only connects them to the correct pins
- If you have a video source that only supports the DVI format, it will have a DVI-D 24-pin connector. If you have a monitor that only supports the VGA format, it will have a 15-pin VGA connector. You can't use a DVI-to-VGA adapter to make a connection in this case because the analog monitor can't read the digital signals. An electronic converter is required to change the signal format. While vendors sometimes mistakenly call a converter an adapter and vice versa, you must make an electronic conversion to change digital DVI signals to analog VGA
- 1 x Adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.99||USD$ 8.99||USD$ 8.99||USD$ 8.99||USD$ 8.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.