Customers Also Bought
Spec Type Cables & Connectors
- This DVI Adapter is a female to HDMI male converter
- DVI Adapter is convenient to connect your devices with ease
- The DVI Adapter can save the cost of buying another extra cable
- There is a HDMI male port at one end and DVI24+5 female at the other end over the DVI to HDMI Adapter
- This Mini HDMI Adapter converts DVI24+5 female to HDMI male for HDTV display
- You can get good information transmission with the DVI Adapter
- The adapter is very tough for you to use
- You can send the adapter as presents to your friends
- Size: 55 x 41 x 13mm/2.2 x 1.6 x 0.5in(L x W x H)
- The overall design of the DVI Adapter is very simple
- The connector over the Mini HDMI Adapter is very tough
- Being black, the DVI adapter can match with many kinds of different cables and devices
- Seeing from different perspective, the HDMI Adapter is in good workmanship
- We can see that the HDMI Adapter is very small and you can bring it with you all the time according to your need
DVI to HDMI Cable Adapters
- High definition (HD) televisions provide viewers with higher quality picture than standard definition televisions. Currently, HDTVs are equipped for connections to devices such as computers, gaming consoles, DVD players and cable or satellite television service. These devices may use Digital Visual Interface (DVI) or High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) ports and cables. Although these technologies both provide excellent picture quality, DVI does not provide audio input, thus a DVI to HDMI cable adapter may be necessary.
- According to TopBits, Digital Visual Interface "was designed for computer associated transfers," such as the transfers between the computer's video card (in the tower) and a monitor, as opposed to the audio and visual transfers required between a television set and other electronic devices.
- In comparison, HDMI technology has always included both audio and visual capabilities. DVI and HDMI connections have both become standard; however, some consumers may only be able to connect a DVI cable to their computer and an HDMI cable to their television, or vice versa.
- Consumers can recognize DVI connectors on cables by their bulky appearance with multiple, small pins within a small metal shield that is shaped like the capital letter "D." On either side of this shield are pins or nuts (sometimes known as thumb screws) that users screw into the device to secure the cable. By comparison, HDMI connectors are smaller and the user must simply push the plug into the port.
- The male DVI plug on the DVI cable fits into the female port on the DVI to HDMI cable adapter. A short able extends from this connection and the adapter ends with a typical, male, HDMI plug that the consumer can plug into her HDTV.
- According to TopBits, both DVI and HDMI technology provide an equal quality picture. The addition of the DVI to HDMI cable adapter allows users to connect devices that would not otherwise be compatible with a single cable without sacrificing picture quality.
- Ram Electronics warns that users should exercise caution when adapting DVI connectors to HDMI connectors. The website advises using cables no more than 50 feet in length when adapting transfer data from a DVI device to an HDMI device.
- Additionally, consumers may consider purchasing a DVI to HDMI cable, without installing an adapter at all. These cables have a DVI plug on one end, to connect to the DVI device, and an HDMI connector on the other end to attach to the HDMI device. Thomas Steves advises consumers that a "single cable of proper length connected directly to the equipment is the optimum configuration" for high definition systems.
- There are multiple types of DVI connectors that are not interchangeable with one another. TopBits explains that analog devices only use DVI-A connectors while digital devices only use DVI-D connectors. DVI-I connectors are compatible with both digital and analog devices, however. Consumers will want to ensure that the DVI to HDMI cable adapter they purchase will work with their digital or analog DVI device.
- 1 x Converter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.32||USD$ 4.01||USD$ 3.75||USD$ 3.51||USD$ 3.31|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.