Customers Also Bought
- Operating Voltage: DC12V
- Operating Current: 220mA
- Operating Temp: -10℃～+50℃
- Current Output: 1000mA
- Voltage Output: DC12V
- Maximum Capability: 2 GB SD Card
- Photo Format: JPEG
- Photo Pixel: 640 x 480
- Video Format: AVI
- Record Pixel: 320 x 240
- FPS: 8FPS
- Video Record Time: 10s/pc
- Compress Format: Motion JPEG
- Record Signal: Video/Audio
- Video Input: 75Ω Typ.1vp-p
- Video Output: 75Ω Typ.1vp-p
- Immediately getting into work state of detect motion object after power on
- Automatically take photos/record when detect the motive objects
- If the object is immobile or the object stops moving, does not record or stop recording
- Equip 1GB SD card which can store about 7200 pieces of picture or 1212 video clips
- Use a 2 GB SD card to store about 28800 pieces of picture/4850 video clips
- DV900 adopt DC12V, special fit for recoding in car
- DV900 adopt DC3.7V, special fit for police or take by
- DC12V directly supply to the CCD/CMOS Camera
- With port of "outside triggers shooting/recording"
- With port of "detect signal output"
- Memorize presented parameter and it will not be lost when power off
- The stored photos/video clips will not be lost when power off
- Choose 12V/1800mAh special rechargeable lithium battery
- Can connect with alarm system/video door phone
- Supporting outputting video signal of NTSC/PAL
- The recording date as file name, the format of picture is JPEG, and the format of video is AVI
- Lookup the photo or video by the record date (time)
- No need maintenance, start working once turn on
- No need to install software
- Lock button
- Support playback the image on TV/ Monitor /Computer
- Connect all the parts before turning on the power
- Cut off the power when insert or pull out SD cards in order not to shatter equipment
- Physical electrostatic can make the SD card ruined permanently, so please don't touch the metal part of it
- Please use special AC/DC adaptor or battery
- Keep water or any liquid away from the equipment, in order not to create short circuit
- Don't press buttons at the same time or abnormal frequent operate, otherwise it won't work
- Imaging Sensor: CMOS Camera
- System: PAL / CCIR; NTSC / EIA
- Validity Pixel: PAL: 628 x 582; NTSC: 510 x 492
- Picture Area: PAL: 5.78 x 4.19mm; NTSC: 4.69 x 3.45mm
- Horizontal Definition: 380 Lines
- Scan Frequency: PAL / CCIR: 50HZ NTSC / EIA: 60HZ
- Minimum Illumination: 3LUX
- Sensitivity: +18DB-AGL ON-OFF
- Voltage: DC+8V
- Current: 200mA
- Power Consumption: <=640MW
- All-in-1 card reader / writer
- USB 1.0/2.0 Support
- Hot swappable true plug and play
- Gets power supply via USB cabling. No external power supply required
- Comes with LED indicator for power status and read/write progress
- Transfer rate up to 12Mbps (USB 1.1) & 480Mbps (USB 2.0)
- Supported Operating System: Microsoft WIN98/2000/XP/ Mac os V9.2 or higher. All flash memory cards supported. They are: SD/mini SD/MMC/RS-MMC/MMC 4.0/RS-MMC 4.0/XD/XD Type M/XD Type H/MS/MS Pro/MS DUO/MS Pro DUO/MMC Micro/Micro SD/M2(MS Micro)/CF Type 1/CF Type 2/MicroDrive
- 1 x DV900 Portable Digital Video Recorder
- 1 x 2GB Kingston Hi-Speed SD Card
- 1 x Screw Model Mini Camera
- 1 x All in 1 USB 2.0 Card Readers / Writer
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 126.95||USD$ 122.12||USD$ 117.30||USD$ 110.87|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What are the CCDs containing grids of pixels?
CCDs containing grids of pixels are used in digital cameras, optical scanners and video cameras as light-sensing devices. They commonly respond to 70% of the incident light (meaning a quantum efficiency of about 70%) making them far more efficient than photographic film, which captures only about 2% of the incident light.
- I have a DVR for my security camera, the screen always shows HARDDISK FAIL. what solution can I do?
Three things to check:
1. Does your DVR support large hard drives (the unit might have a limit in terms of how much storage it can address) - if it does support large hard drives, does support for larger drives need to be activated with a setup paramater?
2. Contact the manufacturer to find out if a newer version of the system BIOS is available which corrects the anomaly.
3.Most DVR's have a motherboard BIOS reset jumper - as a last ditch effort, you can reset the DVR configuration to it's original state and reformat the hard drive. Good Luck.
- Can I hook up a security camera to a Verizon DVR box?
The DVR has to be a box that has a video input that can record. The Verizon box has no such inputs; it records only form its digital cable/IPTV input.