Customers Also Bought
- The VGA converter design makes connections and setup nice and easy
- Standard color code connectors, USB cable converter adapter easily identifiable plugs
- High quality, USB extension cable is made with premium material, low noise cable
- VGA PS/2 male to fmale converter computer cable adapter supports new, high resolution monitors
- The USB extension cable supports faster and more secure data transfer
- VGA converter is compatible with most KVM switch
- Connector Type: PS/2 and other enginery
- Cable Length: 1.5m / 4.9ft
- 1 x 1.5m Keyboard Video Mouse M / FM Data Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.31||USD$ 5.97||USD$ 5.66||USD$ 5.39||USD$ 5.14|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Will my phone be recharging while connected to the computer's USB port?
Some data cables will possess this feature, but not all.
- My computer has USB ports. Can I connect the computer with a Raritan KVM Switch?
Yes. Connect an APSUSB adapter to one of the USB computer ports to convert the PS/2 keyboard and mouse. Connect the KVM switch cable to the APSUSB. You can access your USB computer just like a PS/2 PC.
- Can I use a standard cable?
Standard cables do not have the necessary bandwidth properties for transmitting high-grade video over long distances.