Customers Also Bought
- AC Voltage: 20V/200V/750V (+/-(0.8%+3))
- DC Voltage: 200Mv/2V/20V/200V/1000V (+/-(0.5%+1)
- Direct Current: 20mA/200mA/20A (+/-(0.8%+1))
- Alternating Current: 2mA/200Ma/20A (+/-(0.8%+1)
- Resistance: 200/2k/200k/2M/200M (+/-(0.8%+1)
- Capacity: 20nf/2uF/200uF (+/-(4%+3)
- Temperature: -40℃-1000℃ (+/-(0.8%+4))
- Frequency: 2kHz/20kHz
- Inductance: 2Mh/20Mh/200mH/20H (±(2%+10))
- Sampling Audio: 40-400Hz
- Max. Display: 1999
- Operation Mode: Manual
- Display: 66 x 39mm
- Power Supply: 9V battery
- Digital LCD Display Multimeter
- LCD display
- The button
- The interface
- Digital Display Multimeter
How to Measure Electrical Components Using a Multimeter:
- A multimeter is a common device used to troubleshoot and measure the properties of electricity in components, such as voltage, current and impedance/resistance. Learning to correctly use a multimeter allows you to troubleshoot delicate electronic components by determining how electricity is flowing through them. You need to know how to use the two probes and when to have current flowing through a device you intend to measure
- Turn on the device to be measured
- Set the multimeter to either VDC or VAC. This indicates whether you're testing direct current (DC) voltage or alternating current (AC) voltage
- Plug the red wire into the positive socket on the multimeter and the black wire into the negative. According to Science Buddies Electronics Primer, the negative socket is marked with "COM" for "common" and the positive socket is marked with "V" for "voltage
- Touch the positive lead to the terminal of the device that has a positive voltage and the negative lead to the negatively-charged terminal. This applies when testing DC. When testing AC, there is no positive or negative voltage. You'll be able to determine whether you have the leads connected properly by looking at the measurement; if the voltage reading on the multimeter is negative, switch the leads
- Switch the multimeter reading to ohms to detect resistance
- Turn off power to the appliance or component you intend to measure
- Touch the leads to opposite sides of the component at electrical contact points or wires, so electricity can flow through the component and the meter can measure resistance
- Set the multimeter to read amperage
- Turn off power to the component and break the circuit by removing a wire from its connection point
- Plug the black lead into the negative socket, marked "COM," and the red lead into one of the amperage sockets. According to the Northwestern University website, multimeters typically have sockets rated at 300 mA and 10 A, or 300 milliamps and 10 amps. Always plug the red lead into the 10 A socket until you're sure that the current is less than 300 mA
- Connect your leads to the open ends of the circuit to reclose the circuit. Turn the power on and get your reading
- Turn the power off and reconnect the original circuit
- 1 x Digital Display Multimeter
- 4 x Test Lead
- 1 x Cable
- 1 x Battery
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 18.40||USD$ 17.66||USD$ 16.92||USD$ 15.94|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.