Customers Also Bought
- This 12v power supply can reduce the load of access controller and save wiring, reducing the hidden trouble
- This best power supply can control various types of electric locks
- Based delay control circuit, lock time of this access control power supply can be 0-15 seconds
- After the input is set up, the electric lock could be opened directly with this 12v power supply
- This best power supply endows automatic protection function
- This 12v power supply could avoid the unexpected situations to ensure safety
- Input Voltage: AC 220V 50 Hz
- Output Voltage: DC 12V 5A
- Material: Metal Iron
- Size: 223mm x 223mm x 86mm/8.78in x 8.78in x 3.39in(L x W x H)
- The 12v power supply is well designed, which is endowed with high performance
- Automatic protection function is available in this best power supply
- The access control power supply can be accessed by batteries after power outage
- The 12v power supply is well packaged and it is safe to use
- The best power supply is precisely designed with high technology
How to Test a Laptop Power Supply:
- Plug the A/C adapter directly into a wall outlet. Make sure the power cable is securely inserted into the power brick
- Locate the A/C adapter's output voltage. Voltage ratings are usually located on the bottom of the power brick
- On the Ohm Meter, plug the red wire into the slot marked with a + sign -this is positive. Plug the black wire into the slot marked with a - sign - this is negative. Make sure to plug the ends in without the plastic handles
- Set the Ohm Meter to DCV (Direct Current Voltage) and make sure it is set to a number higher than the voltage listed on the power supply. Usually you will set the Ohm meter to the number 50.
- Place the tip of the of the black conductor on the outside edge of the adapter
- Place the tip of the red conductor inside the adapter
- To verify if power is being supplied, look at the needle reading; it should land on the voltage marking near the voltage listed on the back of the power supply
How to Install Power Supply to the Motherboard:
- Consult the motherboard's manual to determine where all the connections are. Find out what connections are required for the installed hardware. Serial ATA hard drives, for example, require a different type of power connection than IDE drives
- Remember that generally, the cables only fit in one direction. If you can't get something to plug in, just reverse it and try again
- Connect the power supply to the motherboard. There is a wide, white connector with 24 pins coming from the power supply. If there is an extra ATX12V 4-pin connection on your motherboard, plug the 24-pin cable into that. If not, snap off the 4-pin cable. Connect the remaining 20-pin cable to the motherboard
- Plug in the power connectors to the processor and the processor fan. The processor fan will connect to either the motherboard or directly to the power supply
- Attach the cables from the front of the computer to the motherboard. There will be one for the reset switch, the power switch, and the LED's for power and hard drive. The motherboard will be labeled with the proper port to plug them into. If polarity is required, plug the white or black cables into the negative slot
- Push the 4-pin molex connectors into the CD ROM drive and hard drives. ATA serial hard drives use thin, flat connectors instead of the molex connector. Plug in the connector for the floppy drive. It is similar to the other molex connectors, but smaller
- 1 x Access Control Power Supply
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.62||USD$ 13.51||USD$ 13.39||USD$ 13.24||USD$ 13.24|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.