Customers Also Bought
- The Door Access Control Power Supply can reduce the load of access controller, save wiring to reduce the hidden trouble
- Set NC / NO outputs, can control various types of electric locks
- Based delay control circuit, lock time can be in 0-15 seconds
- Button to set up open input, open the electric lock directly
- The Door Access Control Power Supply adopts import electronic components, the use of international advanced level of technology, its anti-interference ability, stable and reliable
- Automatic protection function, unexpected situations such as when the power supply short-circuit occurs, the power may be temporarily disconnected or the fuse auto insurance line of
- Can be accessed by batteries, can, after power outage
- Input Voltage: AC 220V 50 Hz
- Output Voltage: DC 12V 5A
- Size: 223 x 180 x 86mm / 8.78 x 7.09 x 3.39in(L x W x H)
- Automatic protection function, unexpected situations such as when the Door Access Control Power Supply short-circuit occurs, the power may be temporarily disconnected or the fuse auto insurance line of
- The Home Door Power Supply adopts import electronic components, the use of international advanced level of technology, its anti-interference ability, stable and reliable
- Can reduce the load of access controller, save wiring to reduce the hidden trouble
Size in Detail:
How to Check a Power Supply Unit?
Power supplies convert analog current (AC) line power into lower-voltage direct-current (DC) power for use in computers, consumer electronics, industrial equipment, motors and charging batteries. Low-voltage DC power applications are intrinsically safer, generate practically no interference of their own---except during switching, or in brush motors---and tend to last a long time when the devices run at steady state. While there are several major types of DC power supplies, several simple checks can assure their correct operation.
- Work on a nonconductive table or bench to avoid shocks and shorts. Wear shoes or rubber-soled sneakers. Try to use an electrical outlet that has a ground-fault interrupter such as those in bathrooms, outside patio decks, kitchens or workshops.
- Determine the type and characteristics of the power supply unit. You will need to know its input voltage and current draw, output voltage and its maximum current rating, both peak and continuous. For small wall-plug in units, the output is usually limited to 1-or-2-amps, which for a 12-volt DC (VDC) supply translates to 12 to 24 watts. The vast majority of DC power supplies have outputs of 5-VDC, 12-VDC, 18-VDC or 24-VDC. Some supplies output 13.8-to-14.2-VDC to mimic automotive charging systems.
- Set the multimeter for ohms resistance to the highest scale number such as 10-mega-ohms. Check for input to output leakage between the line plug or input and the output, which could signal a defective transformer. Check all four permutations.
- Set the meter to DC voltage, and select a voltage range that exceeds the power supply's voltage rating by at least twice. When you are not sure about a supply, start at 300 volts and adjust it down appropriately after your initial reading.
- Test the current output capability of the supply. Try inserting one of the load resistors, starting with the 50-ohm, between the positive and negative terminals or lead and see the effect on output voltage. Brute force or unregulated supplies will gradually droop with increases in load. Regulated supplies continually sense and adjust their output. Switching power supplies will supply constant voltage to their current limit point.
- Test the supply for reliability. Connect it, put on a full load, and leave it to run overnight in a safe spot that has no potential for fire. For example, for a 12-VDC supply with an 1-amp continuous rating, connect it to the automotive bulb. Make sure it doesn't get to hot and that there is no burning smell before leaving it. Some electronics fail only when very warm, and will work again when allowed to cool. This test will isolate that fault in a unit.
- Check the output filtering if absolutely pure, ripple-free DC power is essential to your application. This requires an oscilloscope, and further skill operating it.
- 1 x Access Control Power Supply
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.54||USD$ 15.38||USD$ 14.21||USD$ 12.66||USD$ 12.66|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.