Customers Also Bought
- This is a non-OEM product
- Two rechargeable 2800mAh batteries that fit into the standard Wii remote, allowing you to simultaneously charge two Wii remote controllers
- Slim, portable, sleek and high quality design charging station
- Dock your remote and nunchuk simultaneously while charging the battery through any USB port. No need to remove the battery to recharge
- Stand lights up with a cool colour to show charging status
- Never run out of battery power when you are about to score the winning point
- This Nintendo Charger Stand is the perfect companion to your Nintendo Wii, allowing you to display the Wii Remote and Nunchuk on their respective compartments while charging
- Wii remote controllers are not included
- Comes with a rechargeable battery for the Wii remote control - no need to take out the battery when charging
- No need to add extra power supply - get the power from the USB port of the Wii console
- Wii Charger Stand has new version with larger light indicators to show the charging status
- USB socket on the charger stand - another charger stand can be connected at the same time
- Keep your Nintendo Wii controllers charged the easy way, with this new charging station
- 1 x Nintendo Wii Twin Charger Stand
- 2 x 2800mAh Rechargeable Battery
How to Reset a Wii AC Adaptor
Power problems with your Nintendo Wii take the fun out of gaming. Game play interruption or a complete loss of power are some problems that can occur with the console. According to Nintendo.com, you can repair most power issues in your Wii by resetting the AC adapter. If minor power problems are plaguing your Nintendo Wii, reset the AC adapter to clear up issues you are experiencing.
- Unplug the Wii AC adapter from the wall outlet.
- Disconnect the other end of the Wii AC adapter from the Wii console.
- Unplug any USB devices from the Wii USB ports.
- Plug the Wii AC adapter back into the wall outlet after leaving it unplugged for two full minutes. Do not plug the AC adapter into a surge or power strip. Instead, plug it directly into a wall outlet
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.73||USD$ 5.60||USD$ 5.47||USD$ 5.29|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How do I connect my wii remote to charging station?
You plug in the charg station ( in case you didnt know) and the strap will get in the way so when you put it in put the strap to the left or right of the two metal bars on the bottom and just slide it in. It should turn blue for a minute and is really fast to charge. Good luck.
- Do you have to buy two Charging Stations to charge four remotes for the Wii?
No, you can just buy two extra battery packs. They have them at target. If you want, you can get another charger to charge all of the controllers at one time, then you might want to get another charging station.
- Which audio/video/image formats work with the Wii?
The manual states it works only with JPEG images, MP3 audio, and motion JPEG movies. We found it worked with all of the above, and unfortunately nothing but. We tested pretty much everything, including BMP, GIF, TIF, PSD, and PNG images; OGG, AAC, AAC lossless, WMA, WMA lossless, MP3, FLAC, AIF, and WAV audio; and XviD, WMA, H.264, and every other variety of movie could think of to throw at it.