Customers Also Bought
- No-load Current: 1.4A
- Load Current: 80A
- Input Voltage: 11.1~18.5V
- Shaft Diameter: 5mm / 0.2in
- KV Value: 1500RPM/V
- Size: 36 x 50mm / 1.42 x 1.97in(Dia. x L)
- This Motor for RC Helicopter is made of durable and high quality
- The brushless motor is made of special material
- High efficiency brushless motor
- Easy to use
- It is designed to have a good structure and a super light weight
- Convinient for your RC helicopter to use of this Motor for RC Helicopter
- This is a 100% brand new high speed outrunner brushless motor
- This brushed DC electric motor comes complete with capacitor and pinions gears installed
- The Motor for RC Helicopter attaches to the helicopter's motor mount by the existing bolts
- Quiet, lightweight operation brushless electric motor
- Easily accepts the gearing brushless electric motor
- The RC brushless motor is convenient for your RC helicopter to use
- Easy to use brushless electric motor
- Electric brushless motor is a 100% new high speed brushless motor
- Best materials is designed to provide both quality and performance
Electric Motor Principles:
- The conversion form of electric motor principle is to take electrical energy into mechanical energy. A free-hanging wire was dipped into a pool of mercury on which a permanent magnet was placed. When a current was passed through the wire, the wire rotated around the magnet, showing that the current gave rise to a close circular magnetic field around the wire. This motor is often demonstrated in school physics classes, but brine(salt water) is sometimes used in place of the toxic mercury. This is the simplest form of a class of devices called homopolar motors
- Later there is a refinement called "electromagnetic self-rotors". These were demonstration devices only, unsuited to practical applications due to their primitive construction. Started experimenting with devices called "electromagnetic self-rotors". Although they were used only for instructional purposes, the first device was demonstrated to contain the three main components of practical direct currentmotors: the stator, rotor and commutator. The device employed no permanent magnets, as the magnetic fields of both the stationary and revolving components were produced solely by the currents flowing through their windings
How Does a DC Motor Work?
DC Motor Basics:
- DC motors are in countless consumer electronic devices from CD players to computers to radio-controlled airplanes. There are many different kinds of DC motors, but they all work on the same principle. They turn current into pulses of magnetism, which they use to turn a rotor. There are many different kinds of electric m
Brushed DC Motors:
- Brushed DC Motors have two coils of wire around a rotor in the middle. Surrounding the coil are two magnets, both facing in the same direction. When the coils are facing the magnets, electricity flows into them. When electricity flows into a coil, it creates a magnetic field, and this magnetic field pushes the coils away from their magnets. As the rotor turns, the current shuts off. When the rotor has turned 180 degrees, each rotor faces the opposite magnet. The coils turn on again, this time with the electricity flowing in the opposite direction. This creates another pulse, pushing the rotor around again. The rotor has electric contacts on it, and there are small metal brushes that bump against the contacts. The brushes send in electricity, turning the motor on and off at the right times
Brushless DC Motors:
- Brushed motors work reasonably well, but they have a few drawbacks. The brushes create friction, slowing the motor and wasting energy. They also wear out. The brushes corrode or get worn away by friction from the rotor. Brushless motors solve both of these problems. A brushless motor has a permanent magnet on the inside of the rotor, facing so that its north and south poles are perpendicular to the axis of rotation. Around the rotor are coils. The coils work much like they do in a brushed motor. They give out timed pulses to push the magnet, spinning the rotor. Because there are no brushes, however, the motor can't control itself. Instead, it is attached to an electronic speed controller, which gives pulses of electricity at a certain speed to control the motor. The faster the coils pulse, the faster the motor will spin
Comparison of Motor Types:
Brushless DC motors' Advantages over Conventional Motors:
- Compared to AC fans using shaded-pole motors, they are very efficient, running much cooler than the equivalent AC motors. This cool operation leads to much-improved life of the fan's bearings
- Without a commutator to wear out, the life of a DC brushless motor can be significantly longer compared to a DC motor using brushes and a commutator. Commutation also tends to cause a great deal of electrical and RF noise; without a commutator or brushes, a brushless motor may be used in electrically sensitive devices like audio equipment or computers
- The same Hall effect sensors that provide the commutation can also provide a convenient tachometer signal for closed-loop control (servo-controlled) applications. In fans, the tachometer signal can be used to derive a "fan OK" signal
- The motor can be easily synchronized to an internal or external clock, leading to precise speed control.
- Brushless motors have no chance of sparking, unlike brushed motors, making them better suited to environments with volatile chemicals and fuels. Also, sparking generates ozone which can accumulate in poorly ventilated buildings risking harm to occupants' health
- Brushless motors are usually used in small equipment such as computers and are generally used to get rid of unwanted heat
- They are also very quiet motors which is an advantage if being used in equipment that is affected by vibrations
- Modern DC brushless motors range in power from a fraction of a watt to many kilowatts. Larger brushless motors up to about 100 kW rating are used in electric vehicles. They also find significant use in high-performance electric model aircraft
- Motors must be using with good ventilation, which is easy to emanate heat
- Data is based on the using of Li-ploy battery, the max power is the max distance of controller
- If you use any other oars which don't include in the instruction, it must conform to required load current, otherwise, the motor will be damaged
- Motors should be placed far from the scrap iron to avoid damage
- Don't put the motors close to the magnetic things (such as magnetic card, credit card and other magnetic certificates), otherwise, it would cause much trouble (more than 10cm is safe distance)
How to Choose a Motor for Electric RC Planes
RC planes use a motor and remote control to fly. When selecting a motor for the RC electric plane, it is important to select the appropriate motor for the plane and preferred flight style. Besides selecting a motor that fits the plane, the motor must meet the appropriate power needs of the plane
- Read up on the two types of electric motors for RC planes: brushless and brushed. The motors function in a similar manner but the moving and stationary parts are slightly different. The main advantages of brushless motors are a longer flight time and less friction and there are no brushes to replace. Brushes require more care and cleaning and create some friction but brushed motors are easier to install in the plane. Before selecting the motor, it is important to know all of the pros and cons of these two types of motors. This will help determine which type suits your personal needs and wants
- Check the plane manual to see if it recommends specific motors. Use comparable motors when purchasing a brand that is different from the recommended motor. Comparable motors should match the size, power and abilities of the recommended motor
- Buy a motor that is compatible with the battery. LiPo batteries are used with RC planes
- Check the maximum current and power on the motor specifications. The motor has a maximum current and power that it can manage before it starts to break. If the motor specifications do not match the necessary current and power requirements of the plane, the motor is not appropriate for the plane
- 1 x Brushless Motor
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 48.54||USD$ 46.81||USD$ 45.08||USD$ 42.77|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.