Customers Also Bought
- Reduce the minimum distance to the set to enhance the details of the object being photographed is very suitable for macro photography
- Lens edges blackened around the use of technology can greatly reduce the mirror reflected light, a glow and flare
- With high light transmittance of the optical 72mm Camera Lens Filter, making images clearer, more vivid colors
- To protect the lens may avoid attempts to change the fingerprint, dust and to prevent scratching the lens
- Frame equipped with internal thread before, can be easily fitted with the lens cap or other color filter
- Fully sealed package, the maximum guarantee unsealed before the house is clean ring mirror
- High quality optical glass for macro photography
- 72mm Camera Lens Filter Reduces minimum focusing distance and increase object details
- This 72mm Camera Lens Filter is perfect for macro photography
- This is an original product
- Size: 72mm / 2.83in(Dia.)
- The closeup filter is available individually in various magnifications, namely +10 diopter. High quality closeup optics is used in the manufacture of the various closeup filters to ensure that closeup photographs taken with the closeup filters are crystal clear and sharp. In addition, all zoom lenses mounted with closeup filters are able to stay in focus without distance restriction and therefore highly recommended for macro photography
- A Close-Up filter can be used to give you a magnification strength of +10 . Use as an alternative to a macro lens
- Design and produced using high definition optical glass, EMOLUX macro lenses provide high level of image clarity with superior sharpness and maximum light transmission on objects details such as flowers, jewellery, coins or small items
- The easy-to-use solution for getting extra close! This +10 macro adapter that lets you move in as close with 72mm lens. Just screw onto lens like a filter and take great close-ups. Each close up lens maintains resolution and picture clarity while magnifying image size. Use the lenses individually or in combination. Ideal for cataloging small items and focusing in on details of coins, flowers, jewelry, insects, papers, small collectibles or anything small that requires up-close detail as well as industrial photos of miniaturized components, medical and dental laboratory work and other scientific photography
What's the Camera Lens Filters:
- Camera lens filters still have many uses in digital photography, and should be an important part of any photographer's camera bag. These can include polarizing filters to reduce glare and improve saturation, or simple +10 filters to provide extra protection for the front of your lens
Close-Up Camera Effect Glass Lens Filter:
- This close-up lens allow you to take macro pictures covering a subject field with the area of half a postcard
- Cameras fitted with normal lenses do not permit us to move closer than a certain minimum distance from the object being photographed. The Close-Up lens, which is simply mounted in the front of our normal taking lens, permits the taking of close-ups and also makes possible the photography of details which would be quite impossible without using the Close-Up lens
- It doesn't block any light, so they only alter the reproduction ratio and greatly increase the working range of standard and telephoto lenses. For reasons of quality, stopping down to at least f/8 is recommended
- Smoothing water movement in waterfalls, rivers, oceans, etc.
- Achieving a shallower depth of field in very bright light
- Reducing diffraction (which reduces sharpness) by enabling a larger aperture
- Making moving objects less apparent or not visible (such as people or cars)
- Introducing blur to convey motion with moving subjects
- photo with a smoothed water effect from a long exposure
- However, only use ND filters when absolutely necessary because they effectively discard light-which could otherwise be used to enable a shorter shutter speed (to freeze action), a smaller aperture (for depth of field) or a lower ISO setting (to reduce image noise). Additionally, some ND filters can add a very slight color cast to the image
- Generally no more than a few f-stops is need for most waterfall scenarios, so most photographers just keep one or two different ND filter amounts on hand. Extreme light reduction can enable very long exposures even during broad daylight
Problems with Lens Filters:
- Filters should only be used when necessary because they can also adversely affect the image. Since they effectively introduce an additional piece of glass between your camera's sensor and the subject, they have the potential to reduce image quality. This usually comes in the form of either a slight color tint, a reduction in local or overall image contrast, or ghosting and increased lens flare caused by light inadvertently reflecting off the inside of the filter
- Filters may also introduce physical vignetting (light fall-off or blackening at the edges of the image) if their opaque edge gets in the way of light entering the lens (right example). This was created by stacking a polarizing filter on top of a UV filter while also using a wide angle lens-causing the edges of the outermost filter to get in the way of the image. Stacking filters therefore has the potential to make all of the above problems much worse
Note on Choosing a Filter Size for a Camera Lens:
- Lens filters generally come in two varieties: screw-on and front filters. Front filters are more flexible because they can be used on virtually any lens diameter, however these may also be more cumbersome to use since they may need to be held in front of the lens. On the other hand, filter holder kits are available that can improve this process. Screw-on filters can provide an air-tight seal when needed for protection, and cannot accidentally move relative to the lens during composure. The main disadvantage is that a given screw-on filter will only work with a specific lens size
- The size of a screw-on filter is expressed in terms of its diameter, which corresponds to the diameter usually listed on the top or front of your camera lens. This diameter is listed in millimeters and usually ranges from about 46 to 82 mm for digital SLR cameras. Step-up or step-down adapters can enable a given filter size to be used on a lens with a smaller or larger diameter, respectively. However, step-down filter adapters may introduce substantial vignetting (since the filter may block light at the edges of the lens), whereas step-up adapters mean that your filter is much larger (and potentially more cumbersome) than is required
- The height of the filter edges may also be important. Ultra-thin and other special filters are designed so that they can be used on wide angle lenses without vignetting
How to Choose a Camera Lens Filter
Filters applied to your camera lens serve two main functions. First and foremost, they provide a protective barrier between your lens and the rest of the world. If the camera is ever dropped, the filter will take the brunt of the fall, often saving your valuable lens. Filters are also used for creative purposes in photography. They can alter the look of an image, assist in exposure and even help you photograph small objects close up.
- Determine what size of filter you will need. Look at the barrel of the lens which will have the filter attached. Look for a circle symbol with a line through it. This is the symbol that represents filter size. After the symbol will be a number. For example, 52mm after the symbol means you need to purchase a size 52mm filter.
- Shop for camera lens filters. Purchase filters at a local photography retailer, online or by mail order from photography magazine ads. Browse the variety of filters available, and determine which ones best suit your photography needs.
- Select a polarizing filter when photographing reflective objects. Choose a polarizing filter to help darken sky and saturate the color in your photos. They also help reduce glare on the surface of water or on glass display cases.
- Choose a sky or UV haze filter as a multipurpose filter. Choose this option to reduce haze viewed in long-distance photographs. If you are traveling and taking scenic photographs of landscape a long distance away, choose a sky or UV haze filter to help clarify the image. Select a sky or UV haze filter for general lens protection. It is best to always have a filter applied to your lens.
- Select black and white or sepia-toned filters to alter the look of your pictures. Shooting through these types of filters will change your photos from color to black and white or to a sepia brown tone. Once they are shot with these types of filters, you cannot go back to a color photo.
- Choose soft focus filters for a warm, diffused look. Soft focus filters are often used when photographing women, people with wrinkles or babies. Use a soft focus filter to also smooth out patchy skin tones and mild acne. These filters are also used in wedding portraits and senior portraits of females.
- Select magnifying filters for macro photography. Using these filters will allow you to take close-up pictures of small items. You can stack these types of filters to enhance the magnification.
How to Use a Polarizing Filter With a Camera Lens
Light travels in waves. When light strikes an object it is modified by the object. Light is absorbed by dark objects and reflected by objects like water, glass or rocks. To eliminate unwanted reflections in specular highlights, photographers use a filter on their camera lenses called a polarizing filter. This filter will allow you to control unwanted reflections from glass or water in your photographs. It can also be used to deepen the color of the sky or increase the differences between a cloud and the sky. It will remove glare from most views, but will have little impact on metal objects, which reflect mostly non-polarized light. The following are ways to use a polarizing filter with your camera lens.
- Screw the filter on to the front of the camera lens as you would any filter. You will notice this filter is different than most filters. It has an adjustment rim on the front of the filter. View your subject through the camera. In single lens reflect cameras you will be able to see the changes in the view finder immediately.
- Take a number of exposures adjusting the filter between each exposure. This will allow you to view prints or see screen images to determine the impact of the filter.
- Notice the change in sky and the appearance of the rocks. Try taking pictures through a window and use the filter to minimize the glass reflections.
Tips & Warnings
- Use the filter for scenes with a lot of sky or water. Observe the changes as you turn the filter.
- You can do a lot of things in Photoshop, but removing unwanted reflections is difficult.
- It is definitely worth having this inexpensive tool in your camera bag.
- You can use a polarizing film with a non SLR camera, but you will only be able to see the changes in your exposures, not through the viewfinder.
- 1 x Lens Filter
- 1 x Bag
Spec Price US $15.39 to US $19.99 Feature Keywords Close Up Filter Diameter 72mm
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.69||USD$ 13.29||USD$ 12.89||USD$ 12.35|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on06-15-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is a cheap little product that does what it says. I have another set of +1/+2/+4 filters I got a few years ago for a few bucks more, and they're nowhere as crisp as this set. These certainly aren't precision optics, but they're decent. The construction is fine; no problems screwing any of them onto a B+W UV filter (that cost 4x what this does and is really just there for smash protection), or directly onto the Canon 50mm f/1.4 I'm using it with. I'm using this on a 1.6x crop body, so I can't speak to how well it performs out near the edges.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-18-2011
- Other Thoughts: I purchased these lens filters specifically for photographing Poison Dart Frog eggs and tadpoles during development. The have been a wonderful addition to my lenses. <br/>I could not believe the difference in my photos after I began using these filters- and many others noticed the huge improvement as well. <br/> <br/>Here is my thread. Day 11 is the day I recieved the filters. There is a photo using the filter, and without. <br/> <br/>[...]l
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: First off, you may have read in other reviews that these filters are not designed to be a replacement for a macro lens, but rather, they allow you to get closer to your subject by decreasing the minimum focusing distance of your current lens. With that said, you can really get some amazing close up shots with these inexpensive lens attachments. I was surprised that these close up lenses were so optically accurate compared to the cost. I have used these lens adaptors on both my Canon 18-55 mm and (with a 52 mm step down ring) EF 50 mm f/1.8 lenses. Compared to others like them, these lenses create less chromatic fringing and are super clear. The glass is heavy and mounted well, threads on the mounts are good quality metal and the carrying pouch is excellent bonus. Having a choice of +1 to +10 gives you a lot of flexibility when choosing your shots. For the price, you can't beat it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-01-2011
- Other Thoughts: Wish that I could find these from the canon products, but these worked great. I can get so much more detail with flowers, bugs, etc. Enjoy them. The packet is great and compact about the size of a check book and easily accessable when needed.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-16-2011
- Other Thoughts: I love macro photography but unfortunately can't afford to spend several hundred dollars on an actual macro lens. One day, but not for a while. I decided to give these a try, figuring that if they don't work, then I'm only out $12, which wouldn't be a huge deal. <br/> <br/>However, they work very well. I haven't experimented fully with them yet, but I did just spend about an hour taking photos with the +10 and +4 stacked together. Tomorrow I intend to try out every combination I can. Yes, they do have a very shallow DOF, but for the sort of macro photography I like, that's not only not a problem but ideal. <br/> <br/>This is definitely a product I would recommend for someone who wants to give macro photography a try but is hesitant to spend the money an actual macro lens costs.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-16-2011
- Other Thoughts: I use these to take picture of jewelry for an auction company and in a studio setting and they turn out wonderful. It is a little harder especially with +10 to shoot insects in nature as the DOF is so small you could focus on the grasshopper's body and the legs will be out of focus. Be sure to set a decent aperture. <br/>It takes a lot of time to get a good picture but it is possible. No trouble with the other magnifications. (+1 +2 +4) I generally use the Canon 50mm f1.4 with this lens and it works well. perhaps a lens with a real zoom would work better. Cheap and worth it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-26-2011
- Other Thoughts: These are a great buy. You can't beat the price for added flexibility. They attach easily and do their job (magnifying the image) really well. <br/> <br/>Couple of things to mention- one is that of course, once these are attached to the lens one has to use manual focus. That could be a problem for folks trying to shoot things that move quickly. Additionally, the DOF narrows significantly with the stronger magnifications. This could be a problem if you're shooting insects. Neither of these issues have to do with this manufacturer nor the vendor, but rather limitations of the product itself. <br/> <br/>For me though, these diopters work extremely well for my purposes (artistic, abstract photography and flower macros.) I find the functionality to be excellent. My only complaint, and considering what I got for the price, it's a small complaint, is about the packaging. Personally, I would prefer a case with non-scratch surfaces, but the folding, wallet design is a good one. All in all, an excellent product and a great value for the money.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-12-2011
- Other Thoughts: Overall a great product, I encourage you to sacrifice just a little of that macro lens fund to just give these a try and see if you can't go spend that extra money saved up on a hot date, camera geek.
Was this review helpful?