Customers Also Bought
- Light: 4 Leds
- Camera Apparatus: 1/3 1/4 picture sensor
- System: PAL / CCIR NTSC / EIA
- Validity Pixel: PAL: 628 x 582 , NTSC: 510 x 492
- Picture Area: PAL: 5.78 x 4.19mm, NTSC: 4.69 x 3.45mm
- Horizontal Definition: 380 TV Line
- Scan Frequency: PAL/CCIR: 50HZ
- NTSC/EIA: 60HZ
- Sensitivity: +18DB - AGL ON-OFF
- Focus: Manual Adjustable from 30 mm to Infinity
- Power Output: 200mW
- Output: RF
- Power Consumption: <=640MW
- Receiver Parameters:Operation Frequency: 1.2GHz
- Transmission Frequency: Video and Audio RCA Jack
- Voltage: 9-12V DC
- Power Consumption: 1.2W
- 1 x ES202cwsa 1.2GHz Wireless Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.62||USD$ 18.84||USD$ 18.05||USD$ 17.00|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How far can Wireless Cameras Transmit?
Wireless Cameras come all shapes and sizes and are capable of transmitting to different distances. The transmission range of a Wireless Camera is usually rated by use the Line-of-Sight (LOS). Standard Wireless Video Cameras have a range of about 700 feet LOS. The signal can be transmitted through most solid objects including glass, plastic, wood, fiberglass, and some metals, but the signal is attenuated. So the actual transmission range depends on the number and type of objects you are transmitting through, such as brick walls, concrete walls, trees, etc. An ordinary 700 ft. LOS Covert Camera can typically transmit signal through about 6 interior walls with ranges up to 200 feet and is designed to work comfortably in a building up to 6,000 square foot (home or office).
- What is the difference between a Wireless Camera and a Wireless Network Camera?
An ordinary Wireless Camera transmits its A/V data via RCA or COAX cable to a monitor or a recording device (either a VCR or DVR). If you want to view this data remotely, you would need to purchase a special kind of DVR that converts the image data to digital output, and has networking software to broadcast this digital data over a network.
Also called "IP Cameras" or "Ethernet Cameras," a Wireless Network Camera transmits its Audio/Video (A/V) signal via standard computer networking CAT5 cable. It has software built-in on its chip that allows anyone on the network to view the A/V data, just like a computer on a network. There is no special software needed to view the camera. You can view the images in an internet browser by pulling up the IP Address assigned to the camera. To record the video, you can use software such as ReCam - Network Camera Monitoring Software on any computer on the network.
- Will other electronic devices interfere with Wireless Cameras?
The signal generated by a 1.2GHz Wireless Camera may be (but not always) disrupted by the 1.2GHz cordless phone or other 1.2 GHz devices. If you are not sure whether or not your cordless phone or any other 1.2 GHz system in your home or office interferes the wireless camera (cannot get good video signal), unplug power to your phone etc. to determine if that is the problem.
Your microwave oven might also generate a conflicting signal; your Wireless Video Camera and the microwave oven operate on the same frequency. This will not damage your camera.