Customers Also Bought
- Screen Dimensions: 3.5 inches
- Display Component: Color TFT-LCD
- Resolution: 640 x RGB x 480
- Pixel: 480 x 324
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Contrast Ratio: 350:1
- Response Time: B→W 30ms W→B 10ms
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ ~80℃
- Storage Temperature: -10℃ ~80℃
- Video: 2-channel video input: V1/V1 switching: display blue screen on no signal
- Operation Mode: Auto-switch when back the vehicle
- Video Frequency: PAL/NTSC
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Power Consumption: 0.53W
- Visible Area: 72 x 52.56
- Size: 90 x 75 x 10mm/3.5 x 3.0 x 0.4in(L x W x H)
- Inset super powerful reception
- All supplement channels receipt, with 160 preset channels
- Chinese-English menu changeable and blue background display
- TV Calendar displays year, month and date
- Timed auto turn on and off
- All-function remote controller
- Multi-system choice for the customer, such as PAL, NTSC
- AV input
- Can be powered by AC or DC 12V automobile storage battery
- Automatically turning system
- The RearView Mirror Monitor features TV technical design, shows exquisite & clear image and no radiation
- The LCD Car RearView Monitor will take away the mystery of whats going on behind your vehicle
- The connect cable which you needed, easy and convenient to install the LCD Car RearView Monitor
How to Install a Rearview Mirror Monitor in Your Car:
- Disconnect the battery cables from the battery before beginning installation. Use a wrench or socket to remove the battery cables. Check the vehicle's repair guide for the proper wrench or socket size
- Remove the original rearview mirror from your car. Leave its mounting bracket on the windshield-you'll attach the rearview mirror monitor to this. Check the rearview mirror's mounting screw to see what size screwdriver you'll need
- Insert the rearview mirror monitor into the existing mounting bracket on your windshield. Use the bolt supplied with the monitor to secure the device in the mounting bracket
- Route an A/V power cable from the A/V selector box to the monitor. Connect the A/V cable from the monitor to the A/V power cable. Use cable ties to secure the cables and prevent them from hanging
- Reconnect the battery. Start your vehicle and select the rearview mirror monitor on the A/V selector box. The video monitor should come on if the rearview mirror monitor is correctly installed
Tips & Warnings:
- You may have to remove panels to route the A/V cable. See your vehicle's repair manual for directions on panel removal
- If you are not confident about installing the monitor, let a professional do it
- Do not install any electronic devices in a vehicle unless the battery is disconnected. Ignoring this rule could result in a serious electric shock
- Don't use the rearview mirror monitor while you're driving. It's illegal and dangerous
- 1 x ET-350S 3.5in LCD Car RearView Mirror Monitor
- 1 x Connect Cable
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||₱ 946.93||₱ 916.80||₱ 886.67||₱ 846.50||₱ 846.50|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is video frequency of this car rearview mirror monitor?
It included two kinds of style, PAL/NTSC.
- What is function of car rearview mirror monitor?
Elegant Rear View Mirror has ultra broad-angle digital TFT-LCD TV, digital photo frame. Easy installation and simple to use. TV technical design shows exquisite & clear image and no radiation. Multi-system choice for the customer, such as PAL, NTSC.
- How to protect the screen of car rearview mirror monitor?
A screen protector is a good chioce. It can prevent the screen from scratch and dirt and resist erosion and finger print; Provide protection for your car rearview mirror monitor's screen.