Customers Also Bought
- Cute Cartoon Cord Winder wire organizer
- A small handy earphone cable organizer that fits your pocket
- Wrap the cord around the organizer's body groove, until cord is at desired length
- Snap the other end of the cord into the other end of the smart wrap
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: iPod MP3 MP4 MD
- Color: Black
- Cute Cartoon cord wrap organizer, cute and practical, great for iPod MP3 MP4 MD
- Compact design, the earphone cable organizer is small in size, easy and convenient to take with you
- High quality material makes the earphone cable organizer durable and reliable for long time use
How to Keep iPod Earphones from Tangling:
- Nowadays, who does not own an iPod? And who does not deal with tangled earphone wire? For most of us iPod or iPhone owners, entangling earphone or headphone wires have always been a pain whenever you take your iPod or iPhone out of your bag or pocket. It's really difficult to keep it organized. I have put together some suggestions below that might work for you in keeping your iPod or iPhone earphones tangle-free
- Wireless freedom. I am a big fan of wireless technology so I have to include this in my article. If you really want complete freedom, then go get yourself one of those wireless headphones. Logitech has one of the best bluetooth behind-the-neck headphones for iPod which provide excellent sound quality. It comes with a device that you plug into the headphone jack of your iPod integrating the controls to the headphone itself. I would say this is a cool iPod accessory but comes with a price.
- Art of tying knots. I guess everybody can relate to this step. For most of us, we simply create a knot on the headphone hoping it will stay that way until our next use. But that is not always the case, so you need to learn the art of tying knots to keep it neatly wrapped.
- You can wrap the wires in a shape of "8" using your two fingers. Then tie the jack end around the middle and insert in one of the loops.
- You can also wrap it around your iPod as shown in my snapshot. But keep in mind that both of these methods put strains on your earphone wire which leads to deterioration in the long run.
- Air tight plastic. You can use one of those small air tight resealable plastic containers to keep your headphones tangle-free while inside your drawer, bag, or pocket. It will protect the earphones from liquid spills but it is not sturdy enough to protect it from damage when you put it in your back pocket and sit on it. Plastic container will also not last longer so you will have to replace it from time to time.
- Plastic capsule toy. Do you know one of those small egg-shaped plastic capsules with small toys inside that you usually get from a vending machine for your kids? Well go get yourself one of those and give away the toy. Simply create a small wrap of your headphone wire and put it inside the capsule. Now no matter what you do, it will never tangle inside the capsule. The only thing is that when you put it in your pocket, it looks like you have a little egg in there. But hey it works like charm.
- Pill dispenser. If you can get one of those coin dose dispenser, then you can use it to contain your headphones. Not only is it made of sturdy plastic, it is also sleek and can put in your pocket without worry of smashing it if you happen to sit on it on your back pocket. You may have to remove the small divider in the middle which you can easily do with scissor or cutter.
- Improvise on an old credit card. If you have an expired credit card or those that you receive from credit card companies when they have promos, you can put them to good use. Get a scissor and cut the card lengthwise in the middle. Round the sharp corners to avoid scratches. Cut two notches on opposite ends so you can put the earphone on one, and the jack on the other. Simply wrap the earphone wire in the middle of the card and insert earphone on one of the notches and the jack on the other notch.
- Gadgets. There are gadgets out there that can help you with your problem. You can buy one of those Jam Jacket which is a rubber casing at the same time provides cord management. Another gadget you can buy is the Earbud Yo-Yo by which you wind your headphones up just like a yo-yo. Budtrap are also nice accessory to keep your headphone wire tangle-free, and it comes in different colors.
- 1 x Earphone Cable Cord Wrap Organizer for iPod MP3 MP4 MD
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||R$ 3,13||R$ 3,13||R$ 3,13||R$ 3,13||R$ 3,13|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.