Customers Also Bought
- Cord Length: 1m/39.4in
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Maximum Power Input: 5 mW
- Sensitivity: 115db (front), 102db (back)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20KHz
- Connector: 3.5mm diameter stereo plug
- Excellent sound quality in all ranges
- With superior comfort fit, and sound quality
- It is the perfect spare or replacement earphone
- Fit comfortably and sound great
- Ultra-slim design, and fit securely to your ear
- These Ear Plug Earphones are your must-have accessory
- A simple design, the 3.5mm Earphone is in style and comfortable
- Extend your personal style with this earphone that complement your lifestyle in everything
- Stylish 3.5mm In-Ear Earbud Earphone is ideal for music lovers
- Compact size, this 3.5mm Earphone is lightweight and quite easy to carry
- With these Cheap Earphones, you can enjoy maximum sound quality experience and sound sense of hearing art
- This is non-OEM product
- High quality 3.5mm Stereo Earphone Headphone for your audio devices
- With the high quality mini-plug, it connects to any portable audio source such as iPods and MP3/MP4
- It provides excellent sound quality and super clear sound
- Extend your personal style with this earphone that complement your lifestyle in everything from music to fashion
- Compact size, this 3.5mm Earphone is lightweight and quite easy to carry. Stylish 3.5mm In-Ear Earbud Earphone is ideal for music lovers
How to Choose High-End Stereo Earphones?
Earphones enable you to enjoy music without bothering others (or having others bother you). Good earphones reproduce music far more accurately than speakers in the same price range do
- Check the Recommended Components lists in the most recent April or October issue of "Stereophile" magazine for both prices and suggestions of models worth auditioning
- Read reviews in audio magazines and on the Internet to help you narrow your choices
- Look for fully enclosed, circumaural headphones if you wish to block outside noise
- Look for supraural headphones if you wish to be able to hear outside sounds
- Take some of your favorite CDs to the stores you visit. Choose CDs that will challenge the bass and treble, imaging and soundstaging, and dynamic range capabilities of the headphones
- Audition headphones
- Compare at least two or three models in a short period before making your buying decision
- Make your buying decision based on sound quality, comfort and price
Tips & Warnings:
- If possible, listen to recordings of music you've heard performed live
- Trust your ears. Don't let a reviewer or salesperson talk you into or out of a particular product
- You will need a headphone amplifier if you don't have components with headphone jacks. If your preamplifier and CD player lack headphone jacks, you can listen through a cassette deck by inserting a tape and putting the deck in record/pause mode
How Does a Pair of Earphones Work?
Basics of Sound
- The eardrum is a thin membrane that separates the outer ear from the middle ear. Repeated changes in air pressure vibrate the eardrum, and these vibrations travel through the small bones of the middle ear. This series of vibrations is interpreted by the brain as sound. Objects that vibrate, like the strings on a guitar or the shell of a bell, shift the air particles around them back and forth. This creates a wave of changing pressure that travels into the ear to vibrate the eardrum
Earphones Speaker Construction:
- Headphones are small speakers that fit against or inside the ears. These headphone speakers have a few basic components. There is an outer shell, or enclosure, that holds all the speaker parts and amplifies sound. The back of the enclosure encases a permanent magnet. The front cover of the enclosure has openings in it to transfer the sound into your ear. (It may have foam covering it to protect the headphone and provide a cushion against your ears.) Underneath the front cover is a flexible, slightly concave plastic disc (diaphragm) attached to a metal coil that sits behind it. Electrical wires connect the stereo to the headphone speakers
Electrical Energy To Magnetism To Sound:
- Electrical energy travels through the wires from the stereo to the headphones. This electricity charges the metal center coil and magnetizes it. The coil becomes an electromagnet. Electromagnets can reverse pole orientation repeatedly. This means the coil will alternately be attracted to and repelled by the permanent magnet at the back of the headphone. The back-and-forth movement of the coil continuously flexes the circular plastic diaphragm, creating pulsating waves of air that travel through the front of the headphone enclosure and into the ear canal to vibrate the eardrum
Sound Frequency and Levels:
- Our ears determine pitch and volume according to the frequency and amplitude of the vibrations. When the headphone speaker diaphragm moves back and forth quickly, we register this as a higher pitch. Slower diaphragm movements create lower pitches. (High-pitched tweeter speakers on a full-size stereo system have tiny diaphragm cones, because they're easier to move at a faster rate.) The force of the vibration, and how much that force moves our eardrum, translates to volume. Just like hitting a man-made drum, the greater the force of the vibration, the louder the sound
- Stereo headphones work by transmitting slightly different elements of the music into each ear. The brain interprets and overlaps these elements, giving one a two-dimensional representation of the music that sounds like it's bouncing back-and-forth inside one's head. Depending on how the music was recorded, the jumping of sound from ear to ear can be subtle or dramatic
- 1 x Earphone for iPod MP3 MP4
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 0.65||USD$ 0.61||USD$ 0.57||USD$ 0.54||USD$ 0.51|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.