Customers Also Bought
- This Mortise Door Lock is a brand new force electric mortiser lock
- This Mortise Door Lock is designed for the voltage fluctuation
- This Electronic Door Lock is made of durable and high material
- Operation Current: 0.15A--0.8A
- Dual Voltage: DC10V--DC24V
- Suitable for: Wooden door, Glass door, Metal door
- Lock Size: 204 x 33.5 x 34.5mm / 8 x 1.3 x 1.4in(L x W x H)
- This Electronic Door Lock can protect against lock bumping and lock picking, door lock will increased your security
- This Mortise Door Lock with durable, pre-assembled design provides hassle-free installation
- Made of high quality material that greatly enhanced the corrosion resistance and scratch resistance
- Anti-rust coating covers protect the door lock body as well as surrounding surfaces. This Mortise Door Lock is tamper, anti-smash, anti-saw
- This Mortise Door Lock is solid, sturdy and using with ease. This Mortise Door Lock is suitable for wooden doors, interior doors, house doors etc. for their security
- Proprietary rustproofing for longer life. The Best Door Lock is very well made for long term use. Time to enjoy the benefits this Mortise Door Lock brings
- This Mortise Door Lock is specially designed for the voltage fluctuation, it's more reliable
How to Change a Door Lock?
Before moving into a new house, the first thing you should do is change the door locks for all exterior doors. With a little practice and experience you will be able to change locks quickly with little to no problems. Feel safe and secure in your new home knowing you hold the only keys to the doors
- Look on the door latch to determine the brand of lock. Purchase the same brand of lock to keep from making any adjustments to the door
- Take the measurement of your door's backset. Measure from the latch of the door to the center of the door knob. Standard measurements are 2 3/8 inch to 2 3/4 inch
- Remove the screws from the old door lock. Pull each half of the lock out of the door after the screws are removed
- Remove the screws from the edge of the door. Remove the old lock
- Insert the new lock. Insert the screws into the edge of the door and secure tightly
- Put the front and back of the lock back together inside the door. Reinsert the screws and secure them tightly
Tips & Warnings:
- If the internal lock pieces are the same brand and size, you do not have to replace them
- When replacing the entire lock, glue wooden golf tees into the screw holes on the edge of the door. Snap off the top of the tees and insert the new screws
- 1 x Electronic Mortise Lock
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.99||USD$ 16.38||USD$ 15.77||USD$ 14.96||USD$ 14.96|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.