Customers Also Bought
- The racing model car is designed with springs which play the role as buffers
- This radio control car can be controlled in 5 ways of movements: going forward, going backward, turning left, turning right, flashing light
- The wheels of the wireless remote control car is made of flexible rubber, reducing vibration
- Remote control of this radio control car is easy to operate
- Remote control is powered by 6 AA batteries
- Beautiful yellow and cool black make this racing model car more attractive
- Car Color: Yellow
- Material: Rubber & Metal
- Size: Approx. 100 x 80 x 60mm / 3.94 x 3.15 x 2.36in
- With cool style and realistic appearance, this wireless remote control car is popular with kids as well as adults
- Made of environment friendly material, this racing model car can enjoy your kid without harm
- Vivid and realistic appearance is attractive, you can surprise anyone who likes car model with this racing model car
- Remote control is designed to be humanized, easy to operate
- Shockproof device is designed to make the racing model car make little noise and run faster
- Lights are designed so that you can enjoy yourself even in darkness
How to Fix Common Remote Control Toy Vehicle Problems:
- Check batteries and battery connections first. Try fresh batteries in both the toy and the transmitter, making sure that the positive and negative ends of the batteries correspond correctly to the connections. Wipe the battery connections with a clean cloth
- Clean remote control car that have spent much time outdoors. It's possible that the RC cars contains dirt or debris that led to a loss of movement. Clean with a damp cloth and allow to dry thoroughly
- Look for loose wires in both your remote and the RC cars. If you find one, strip the plastic back so that you can reattach the wire. Wrap with electrical tape when connected
- Tighten anything loose on your RC cars. Face it, you know the RC cars made some daring escapades that could cause something to loosen. Tighten loose antennas by hand; use a screwdriver or wrench to tighten other loose parts. Electrical tape can provide temporary fixes to broken rotors or antennas
- Open up the remote control RC cars with the appropriate screwdriver. Repair loose wires with a small soldering iron. Make sure nothing is impeding the motor
- Replace parts as needed. Toy manufacturers often offer replacement parts like antennas, motors or rotors for flying toys
- Please do not try to control the RC cars in the dangerous and sandy place
- The speed may be different due to the different circumstance
- While on running the RC cars do not touch the antenna of the transmitter
- Do not get close to the other remote control cars to avoid frequency interference between two RC cars
- You should keep the RC cars and transmitter away the high-heat stuff and place, because that will damage the electric parts
- Don't running the RC cars on the bumpy road that will affect the speed of your RC cars
- To enjoy the best speed, do not point the antenna to the car and keep the antenna upright
- If the RC cars gets wet, please immediately buff dry with a clean cloth
- When the RC cars moves unusually, it may be interfered by high voltage, wireless or the car at the same frequency
- Please do not control the RC cars near concrete wall to avoid obstructing the operation of RC cars
- Operation by children should only be done under adult supervision
- If not use for a long time, please take out the battery from the battery case
- If the RC carS speeds slow down or control not so precise, please recharge the battery or change a new one
- To protect the environment, the unused battery should put in the recycle bin
How to Clean an RC Car:
Radio-controlled cars are truly for all ages. Chances are that if you have one of these cars, you don't just use it inside of your clean home. You probably take the car outside. You may even race the cars against others. Some people even take their RC cars and trucks "off-road." This can make your car very dirty. As with an actual car, it's important to an owner to keep his or her car looking great. Cleaning your car can also keep it running smoothly. Here is how to clean an RC Car
- Begin by removing the tires and body of the RC car. This is the best way to clean the tires and body and also allows you to clean the inside of the car more thoroughly
- Use the can of compressed air to blow away any dirt or dust which may have accumulated in your RC car. This does more than just make the cleaning process easier for you. Using the compressed air can blow away pieces of dirt which you may have missed or been unable to reach. Be cautious when using the compressed air around your engine, though, as you don't want to cause any damage
- Clean your car with the toothbrush in any spots that you can reach. Some people just make the toothbrush damp when doing this while others actually dip it in a cleaner (Easy-Off is known for removing grease and grime). You can also leave the toothbrush dry if your goal is to simply "chip away" the dirt that may be stuck to your car
- Use a rag or towel and a gentle soap to wash the tires and body of the car. You can actually submerge these in water if you wish but it's probably not necessary in order to get the items clean. Since these are no longer attached to the RC car, you can get them wet without having to worry about causing damage to any electrical parts of the car. Make sure to completely dry them, though, before reattaching them
- Dampen a separate towel and go over the inside of the RC car before reattaching the body and tires. You may have chipped away the dirt with your toothbrush but it can still remain in the car. This towel or rag will pick up the dirt and remove it from the RC car. Be sure that the towel isn't too wet, though, as you don't want moisture to linger on the inside of the car
- 1 x RC Racing Car
- 1 x Remote Control
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.76||USD$ 10.21||USD$ 9.66||USD$ 8.92|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.