Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Battery Charger Size 8.4 x 4.7 x 4.1cm / 3.3 x 1.9 x 1.6in(L x W x H) Compatibility FUJI FNP40 Voltage AC 100V-240V Features Features High quality and performance digital camera battery charger set
Quick charge with automatic constant current control prevents battery from overcharging, short circuit, and elec
Packaging Package Included 1 x Digital Camera Battery Charger for FUJI FNP40
1 x Car Charger Cable
1 x US Plug
- Input: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz Max 150mA
- Input: DC 12~24V
- Output: DC 8.4V (4.2V) 600mAh
- Plug Type: Two-pin AU plug or three-pin UK plug, US plug, EU plug (not included)
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 4.7 x 4.1cm / 3.3 x 1.9 x 1.6in(L x W x H)
- High quality and performance digital camera battery charger set
- This travel battery charger is perfect fitting and 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- This FUJI battery charger is non-OEM generic product
- This wonderful fast digital camera battery charger allows you to fully charge your camera at home or while on the move in the car
- This digital camera battery charger is very light and handy, designed to charge batteries quickly and safely
- Quick charge with automatic constant current control prevents battery from overcharging, short circuit, and electronic shock
How to Replace a Digital Camera Battery Charger?
Digital cameras have changed the art of picture taking. Batteries and chargers have replaced film and flashbulbs. Replenishing your supply of rechargeable batteries is easy, but replacing or purchasing a battery charger for your digital camera can be more challenging. Following these simple steps will make your search easier.
- Search the Internet for your camera manufacturer's website if you need to replace your digital camera's battery charger. Not all chargers are universal; so have your camera's model number and make handy.
- Check to see if your original battery charger is covered under warranty.
- Know what type of batteries your digital camera uses: nickel metal hydride (NiMH), nickel cadmium (NiCD), lithium ion or lead-acid. Verify your new charger will work with that specific type.
- Research third-party merchants for replacement parts at reduced prices. Most of these vendors carry battery chargers for an assortment of camera manufacturers.
- Advertise your interest in replacing your digital camera battery charger on the Internet or in the classifieds of your local newspaper. Sites like craigslist.org or eBay.com are recommended sources because of their wide consumer appeal.
- Visit your local retail and electronics stores. Most businesses that sell digital cameras and their accessories carry battery chargers.
- 1 x Digital Camera Battery Charger for FUJI FNP40
- 1 x Car Charger Cable
- 1 x US Plug
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.38||USD$ 4.38||USD$ 4.38||USD$ 4.38||USD$ 4.38|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Is it bad to take out the camera battery charger before it is fully charged?
It depends upon the type of battery and if you did this (interrupt the charge) during the first charge.
Usually NiCad's are the most effected by charging cycles. Next is the NiMH batteries (usually in AA form factor). Finally Li-ion batteries can stand more abuse than the above batteries. With any of these batteries, the initial charge must be complete without interruption.
- Is it normal if my digital camera battery charger gets extremely hot? -the charger, not the battery?
That sounds excessive. Chargers can get quite warm, but too hot to touch sounds like trouble brewing. Be certain that you are charging the proper batteries for your charger. Trying to charge the wrong batteries -- say nickel-cadmium batteries in a charger designed only for nickel-hydride batteries -- can cause overheating, even fire. Same goes for trying to recharge ordinary alkaline batteries.
- Is possible to charge a 3.6v camera lithium battery by connecting its terminals directly to a phone charger?
No, buy a charger specifically designed for your battery number. You need the one that mentions your batteries number in the list of compatible batteries when you buy. Lithium batteries must never be overcharged (they go bang) you need a charger that monitors the state of the battery during charge.