Customers Also Bought
- New and fancy sun shaped
- Useful and portable wooden stapler for school, home or office
- Sure to please any child or adult by this mini stapler
- Small size and light weight mini desk stapler is easy to carry in your pocket, pencil box, school bag, handbag and etc
- This stationery stapler made of wood and stainless steel materials, durable and easy to use
- Size: 66 x 38mm/2.6 x 1.5(L x W )
- Capacity: 15-20 pappers
- Color: Yellow
- 1 x Mini Stapler
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.66||USD$ 4.37||USD$ 4.11||USD$ 3.89||USD$ 3.68|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What are the two positions on a stapler used for?
An "Inward" stapling is used for permanent attachments.
An "Outward" stapling is used for more temporary attachments. It's easier to remove and often acts as a pin more than a staple.
- Can you hang wallpaper with a stapler?
It can be done, but the weight of the paper, will eventually cause it to tear. Plus you have to repair all the holes from the staples, when you remove it. If you decide to hang it in the normal way, remember, that there are several solutions that are made to remove wall paper. They can be mixed with hot water, and sprayed on using a garden sprayer. After ten minutes the paper comes down, fairly easily. I've done it this way, and know that it works.
- What makes a spatula or a stapler a lever?
A lever is a rigid bar that pivots at a point called the "fulcrum" and is used to move things. The fulcrum can be anywhere along the lever. The thing that you are moving is called the "load," and the force applied on the lever is simple referred to as the "force." A seesaw is a good example of a lever that has the fulcrum in the middle. The riders take turns being the load or the force, depending upon whether they are pushing up or gliding down.