Customers Also Bought
- Convenient to carry
- Easy to read and read in high speed
- No need drive, only plug in
- No need power supply
- Small style and fashionable
- Shock resistance, damp proof, lighting resistance, antimagnetic
- Can endure impact and knock of 3 meters fall
- Use A-class chip, can be erased repeatedly for 100,0000 times
- Interface: USB2.0
- USB Service Voltage: 4.5V-5.5V
- Environment Temperature: -40°C - +70°C
- Storage Temperature: -50°C - +80°C
- Storage Lifetime: More than 10 years
- Reading Speed: 12MB/S
- Writing Speed: 6MB/S
- Operating System: Win98/Me/2000/XP, Mac OS 9.X/Linux2.4
- Compatible with: PC, Notebook, MAC with USB interface
- 1 x Fashionable 4GB Green Moon Jewelry USB Flash Drive
- Be sure USB drive far away from damp and dust environment
- No knock to USB, prevent circuit protection device from drop
- To pull out USB in correct way
- Not connect it with computer lasting more than 3 hours
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.75||USD$ 14.16||USD$ 13.61||USD$ 13.11||USD$ 12.64|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What are the advantages of using a USB Flash Drive instead of a CD-R or DVD-R?
USB ports are much more common than CD and especially DVD burners, so your USB flash drive will work with more computers than a CD-R or DVD-R. Also, the process of uploading files from your computer to a USB flash drive is much faster and simpler than burning a CD or DVD. Additionally, USB flash drives act like portable hard drives to which you can add and delete files as many times as you like. With CD-Rs and DVD-Rs, you can only add data once, and you can't remove data once it's burned onto the disc.
- Will my USB Flash Drive work with any computer?
USB flash drives are using the USB protocol to interoperate with PCs and devices with a USB port. Typically USB flash drives use mass storage class drivers that are incorporated in Windows Me, Windows 2000 and Windows XP or later as well as Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X or later as well as Linux 2.4.6 or later. Some manufacturers offer drivers for Windows 98 SE or Windows NT. Apple offers a mass storage class driver update for Mac OS 8.6.
- How do I use a USB Flash Drive?
Just plug your USB flash drive into the USB port of your computer or other USB-equipped device and drag the files you want to take with you into the folder that appears on your screen. Your files are instantly transferred to your USB flash drive. To transfer the items on your USB flash drive onto another computer, simply plug your USB flash drive into the computer that you want the files transferred to, open the folder that appears on your screen, and drag the desired files onto the computer's desktop.