Customers Also Bought
- The camera flash diffuser for Canon is very easy to use, just slot into your camera's hot shoe
- The light that passes through the pop-up flash diffuser and on to the film will create an even density
- The 3-color best flash diffuser helps to eliminate the shadow of your lens as well
- The pop-up flash diffuser is made of translucent polyethylene material which is very durable
- With flexible, wear-resisting, tensile strength and compressive resistance, you will buy this camera flash diffuser
- With this pop-up flash diffuser, disperses the light over a wider area for a softer, more balanced and natural effect than you didn't use before
- This is a non-OEM product
- Size: 130 x 90 x 15mm/5.1 x 3.5 x 0.6in(L x W x H)
- Material: Polyethylene
- Canon: EOS 10D 20D 20Da 300D/Digital Rebel 30D 40D 350D/Digital Rebel Cti 400D D30 D60 Canon Powershot Pro 1
- FUJI: 6900 Zoom S1Pro S2 Pro S20 Pro S3 Pro S5 Pro S602Z S7000Z S9000 S9000Z S9100 S6000fd ls_1
- HP: Photosmart C912
- Nikon: N80 D100 D200 D300 D40 D40x D50 D70 D70s D80
- SONY: a 100 DSC-R1
- Kodak: DCS 330 Pro 14n Pro SLR/n
- KONICA MINOLTA: 5D 7D
- LYCRA: V-LUX 1 Olympus:E-400,E-410,E-500
- Panasonic: Lumix DMC-FZ50
- There are three colors that you can use them according to your needs to the light
- The flash diffuser softens and disperses the light from your camera's pop-up flash
- It packs completely flat for convenient storage in your camera bag or pocket
- The white best flash diffuser can disperses the light that produce the natural photos
- This fits over the head of your existing flash, no need for cumbersome attachments, hooks
How to Install Janco 3-Color Pop-Up Flash Diffuser:
Getting the most from your digital single lens reflex (DSLR) camera can mean adding accessories to extend your camera's capabilities. Pop-up flashes provide additional light when needed to produce well-lighted photographs. However, their design has several limitations. The flashes are small and located close to the subject-to-camera axis. This creates harsh shadows and often contributes to red eye, a condition in which the flash enters a portrait subject's eye and illuminates the back wall of the retina, producing an eerie red glow. Add-on flash modifiers like the Janco three-color pop-up flash diffuser for Canon cameras can reduce the flaws imparted by this flash design
- Turn on your camera's pop-up flash. Canon DSLRs have a button marked with the flash symbol (a lightning-shaped arrow pointing down) above a small button on the front of the camera, below and to the left of the flash, when the camera is held in the picture-taking position
- Note that the manual pop-up button will not work in Full Auto or in preset modes. If flash lighting is required for any of these settings, pressing the shutter button down partway will cause the camera to pop up the flash automatically. The flash may not pop up in all situations, particularly when using landscape mode
- Fit the diffuser over your flash by orienting the curved face toward your subject and sliding the diffuser over the top of the flash so that it covers the entire face of the flash. Compose your photograph and shoot as you normally would. Because these Canon models use through-the-lens metering interactively with flash illumination, the camera should adjust its exposure automatically to compensate for the diffuser
- Adjust the camera's exposure compensation setting if your photograph still requires more light when used with the diffuser. Press the exposure compensation button on the camera back, marked with the letters "Av" and a plus/minus symbol. While holding the button with your thumb, use your index finger to move the setting to the right using the data wheel next to the shutter button. Experiment with the setting for best results
How the Flash Diffuser on a Camera Works:
Flash diffusion works by scattering direct, or columnar, light to create a softer light with fewer sharp edges on shadows. In photography, diffuse light is preferable to direct light because it creates fewer shadows in facial wrinkles and folds and creates softer, more pleasing shadows
- The most common way of diffusing camera flash is to place one of several devices between the light source and the photographic subject. Although these materials are always translucent, they vary in how they work
- The most common flash diffuser is a light translucent cover with radial lines. As the photons from the flash tube pass through these lines, they are scattered in different directions. This scattering effect is the diffusion. All on-camera flashes and many hot shoe flashes have this type of diffusion by design. Some cameras and hot shoe flashes have an additional radial diffusion panel that can be either placed on the flash or flipped down over the flash
- Translucent flash covers, with a milky appearance, can be placed over the existing flash for more diffusion. These can be either plastic caps that fit over the front of the flash or cloth boxes that mount over the entire flash unit. The milky nature of the material scatters the photons far more than radial flash diffusers. These types of diffusers come at a cost in effective flash distance. The extreme scattering of photons means that less light falls directly on the subject, reducing the distance at which the flash is effective
- In some cases, simple household materials can be used as a flash diffuser. In a pinch, photographers have held or taped napkins, plastic, paper or tissues to the front of the flash to create a homemade diffuser
- Reflective flash diffusers scatter the light from the flash by using the reflective properties of certain materials. Some on flash cloth diffusers also use reflection to further soften the light. In these devices, the flash is pointed upward at a reflective surface that then transfers the light outward through the milky white cloth
- Another common flash diffuser is a reflective photographic umbrella. The diffusion is a result of the light bouncing off the umbrellas reflective surface and scattering the light in different directions
- Some hot shoe flashes allow the flash to use low ceilings and walls as reflective diffusers. The hot shoe flash can be tilted upward to reflect, or bounce, the light off light colored walls and ceilings. The result is similar to using a very large, diffuse light source
- 3 x Pop-Up Flash Diffusers
- 1 x Bracket
Spec Brand Jeryerce Price $1.39-$4.99
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.29||USD$ 3.10||USD$ 2.91||USD$ 2.66|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.