Customers Also Bought
- Verification Mode: Card, code
- Memory Space: 50000 card holders, 50000 incidents
- Access Control Function: 50 time slices, 5 groups, 10 door opening set, support multi-user access
- Printing Type: No
- LCD: 4-line blue LCD, double color LED indicator
- Clock: Yes
- Interface: Direct connection TCP/IP or RS485
- Software: Support real-time monitoring access control software, fingerprint Access Control Unit software and work attendance checking software etc.
- Power Supply: 12V DC
- Working Temperature: －15℃-45℃
- Working Humidity: 10%-90%
- Storage Temperature: -10℃-65℃
- Storage Humidity: 10-80%
- Size: 100 x 129 x 40mm/3.9 x 5.1 x 1.6in
- Your passwords at the tip of your fingers
- It is wonderful for home and office high security
Fingerprint Reader Technology
The study and use of fingerprint identification has been an effective tool of law enforcement since the early 1900s. With the development of live-scan fingerprint reader technology, a fingerprint can be scanned electronically and immediately viewed on a computer screen, submitted to a database or compared by software programs without the use of paper and ink.
Scientists have long known that fingerprints are unique to each individual. According to Raviraj Technologies, fingerprints in clay tablets were used in ancient Babylon during business transactions. Fingerprints have been used for criminal investigations since in the early 1900s and in the 1960s, the FBI introduced electronic fingerprint readers and scanners
Fingerprint reader technology is used in criminal investigation and in security. Several government agencies use fingerprint readers as keys to gain access to secure areas and manufacturers have released deadbolt fingerprint readers for home use. Many modern computers employ fingerprint reader technology to secure the contents of the computer allowing only a matching fingerprint scan to access the files.
Since fingerprints are different for each individual, fingerprint readers and fingerprint matching software create secure locks and passwords. A fingerprint pattern is difficult to duplicate to evade the system, but it is not infallible. Fingerprints can be lifted from inanimate objects since the prints linger for long periods of time, so a determined thief or hacker can potentially hack into the computer or break into the building.
- 1 x Fingerprint Recognition Door Access Control System
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 130.27||USD$ 127.06||USD$ 123.85||USD$ 119.56||USD$ 119.56|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How do electronic access control doors work?
We are having RF ID tags loaded in our proximity cards. it Will transmit Ur ID tag number to the reader mounted in Ur door access system. after recognizing Ur tag number the reader Will send the authentication code to the access board added wit a micro switch. That micro switch Will activate a 12V relay mounted to the door system..... with the help of the relays the stepper motors connected to the door Will start working... according to the rotation of the stepper motor in clockwise and anticlockwise the door will be closed and opened automatically.
- What are good ideas to help elderly parents easily operate a front door lock?
A big, plastic or rubber knob on the base of the key for easy gripping & more leverage. Color coding will make sure they know exactly which key goes in what lock.
- What is a thumbprint access control system?
It is a biometric reader which reads your finger print. It is used on PC's sometimes and mainly used for laptops. It prevents unauthorized access to your computer. Meaning someone can't just go and turn it on and have access to all your stuff. They would need to cut off your thumb to do it.