Customers Also Bought
- Collection Area: 16 x 14mm
- Acceptable Angle: 360°
- FAR: <0.1%
- FRR: <0.0001%
- Matching Mode: 1:1 and 1:N
- Data Download Methods: RS232, RS485, TCP/IP, U-disk
- Identify Speed: ≤1%
- Identify Speed: Fingerprint and password
- Fingerprints Capacity: 2000 pcs
- Manage Record Capacity: 1000 pcs
- In and Out Record Capacity: 50000 pcs
- Anti-static Capacity: <15KV
- Operating Humidity: 20%-60%
- Operating Temperature: -5℃~55℃
- Storage Humidity: 20%-80%
- Storage Temperature: -10℃~+65℃
- Power Consumption: <5W
- Size: 178 x 128 x 50mm / 7 x 5.04 x 1.97in(L x W x H)
- Fulfill all kinds of demands of the customers
- Easy to install and use
- Multifunctional and elegant design
- Support the real-time transfer of the time & attendance data, using steady internet platform which has improved the reliability of the time & attendance data
Fingerprint Reader Technology
The study and use of fingerprint identification has been an effective tool of law enforcement since the early 1900s. With the development of live-scan fingerprint reader technology, a fingerprint can be scanned electronically and immediately viewed on a computer screen, submitted to a database or compared by software programs without the use of paper and ink.
Scientists have long known that fingerprints are unique to each individual. According to Raviraj Technologies, fingerprints in clay tablets were used in ancient Babylon during business transactions. Fingerprints have been used for criminal investigations since in the early 1900s and in the 1960s, the FBI introduced electronic fingerprint readers and scanners.
Fingerprint reader technology is used in criminal investigation and in security. Several government agencies use fingerprint readers as keys to gain access to secure areas and manufacturers have released deadbolt fingerprint readers for home use. Many modern computers employ fingerprint reader technology to secure the contents of the computer allowing only a matching fingerprint scan to access the files.
Since fingerprints are different for each individual, fingerprint readers and fingerprint matching software create secure locks and passwords. A fingerprint pattern is difficult to duplicate to evade the system, but it is not infallible. Fingerprints can be lifted from inanimate objects since the prints linger for long periods of time, so a determined thief or hacker can potentially hack into the computer or break into the building.
- 1 x Fingerprint Attendance
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 152.29||USD$ 149.08||USD$ 145.87||USD$ 141.59||USD$ 141.59|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.