Customers Also Bought
- With high quality stainless steel and aluminum material, this pot chain is solid and durable
- Special compact and portable design makes this camping cookware easy to carry and use
- This multi-jacketed camping outdoor cookware is suitable for all kinds of camping
- You can hang a kettle in your dollhouse cabin fireplace or over a miniature campfire with this useful pot chain
- With this camping cookware, you can have camping with your family or friends happier
- Practical and reliable, this multi-jacketed pot chain will be a good choice for you
- Material: Stainless Steel & aluminum
- Length: 36cm/14.2 in
- This fire-Maple multi-jacket camping pot chain is necessary for you when you camping outdoor
- With high quality stainless steel and aluminum material, the pot chain is durable and solid construction
- You can hang your pot with this useful camping cookware when you are outdoor camping
- With compact and portable design, this great outdoor cookware is easy for you to carry
- Well packed in such a good condition, your product will not be damaged
Essential Cast Iron Camping Cookware:
Cast-iron camp cookware is traditional and has maintained its reputation over the years for good reason. While it is too heavy to be useful to backpackers, if you are car camping, RV camping or hunting in a group, there are several cast-iron cooking essentials you should bring with you
- The Advantages of Cast Iron: Cast-iron cookware offers several advantages. If properly seasoned (that is, grease having been cooked into it), cast-iron cookware is nonstick. It conducts heat better than any other cooking surface, allowing you to cook very quickly, which is especially important with cooking tender steak. Cast-iron cookware also cooks more evenly than any other cooking surface. Cast-iron cookware is virtually indestructible, making it very useful for camp cooking. Many families use cast-iron cookware that has been in the family for several generations. Also, unlike other cookware, such as aluminum or stainless steel, cast iron will not flavor your food.
- The Skillet: If you own only one piece of cast-iron cookware, it should be a skillet. It's perfect for cooking just about anything---you can sear a steak, fry eggs, simmer stew and even bake with the proper use of foil. If you're cooking for hungry campers, a standard 12-inch model is better than the 10-inch one. Make sure the skillet is properly seasoned so food will not stick, and you can whip up a smorgasbord of great outdoor food with just this one pan.
- Other Essentials: If you are able to carry more than the skillet, several other cast-iron pieces are valuable additions to your camp cooking. A Dutch oven lets you conveniently and efficiently bake everything from biscuits to cakes. A cast-iron grill offers an outstanding cooking surface over a crackling fire and is great for cooking hot dogs, hamburgers, steak and fish
Camping Cooking Tools:
The tendency when car camping is to throw everything and the kitchen sink into the trunk in preparation for a weekend at the local campground. This phenomenon is particularly acute when it comes to getting the foodstuffs and cooking equipment together. For the most part, aside from having to bring your own stove and fuel, getting the camp kitchen together shouldn't entail more than gathering up a few items from the kitchen drawer--and certainly shouldn't require a lot of fancy gear
- Cookware: Unless the group is headed out into the backcountry, special lightweight gear isn't necessary for camping. If you don't want to get the home pots and pans sooty, pick up stainless steel or cast iron cookware at the local thrift store. The main consideration when shopping for outdoor cookware is that the handles can hold up to the high heat of a campfire, if that's the primary method of cooking. For that, cast iron is the best option. If using a typical gas fueled camp stove, regular cookware will do fine. Bring a frying pan and a couple of pots for heating up stews, beans and water for the hot chocolate and morning coffee. Remember to bring the lids, since a bug in the franks-n-beans is only funny once
- Utensils and Prep: The most important utensil in the camp kitchen box is undoubtedly the can opener, but a long-handled spatula and tongs for managing the hamburgers and hot dogs and a decent knife also come in at the top of the list. Bring along silverware from home and reusable plastic or tin plates instead of filling up the state park's trash bins with paper plates and throwaway utensils. Include a couple of small mixing bowls for prepping and serving and sealable plastic containers or bags for leftovers. A small cutting board, vegetable peeler and a couple of hot pads also come in handy
- Stove and Fuel: For one or two meals, roasting hot dogs over the fire works fine, but to keep everyone happy, having quick access to a flame through a reliable camp stove can make both breakfast and dinner a much more pleasant experience. Several two- to four-burner camp stoves that run on propane or butane are available at sporting goods and outdoor stores for a reasonable price. Test the equipment before you leave the house to make sure that everything is in good working order and that you're not setting it up for the first time after an eight-hour drive and have three kids hovering around wanting their dinner
- Clean Up: Bring along two small plastic dish bins, dish soap, a scrubbie and a sponge for washing dishes. It's also a good idea to bring along a tablecloth or a sheet to cover the picnic table during meals. Just make sure to remove it after you're done eating or the squirrels and birds will make quick work of making it unsanitary
- 1 x Pot Chain
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.85||USD$ 9.78||USD$ 9.70||USD$ 9.60|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.