Customers Also Bought
- With high quality stainless steel and aluminum material, this pot chain is solid and durable
- Special compact and portable design makes this camping cookware easy to carry and use
- This multi-jacketed camping outdoor cookware is suitable for all kinds of camping
- You can hang a kettle in your dollhouse cabin fireplace or over a miniature campfire with this useful pot chain
- With this camping cookware, you can have camping with your family or friends happier
- Practical and reliable, this multi-jacketed pot chain will be a good choice for you
- Material: Stainless Steel & aluminum
- Length: 36cm/14.2 in
- This fire-Maple multi-jacket camping pot chain is necessary for you when you camping outdoor
- With high quality stainless steel and aluminum material, the pot chain is durable and solid construction
- You can hang your pot with this useful camping cookware when you are outdoor camping
- With compact and portable design, this great outdoor cookware is easy for you to carry
- Well packed in such a good condition, your product will not be damaged
Essential Cast Iron Camping Cookware:
Cast-iron camp cookware is traditional and has maintained its reputation over the years for good reason. While it is too heavy to be useful to backpackers, if you are car camping, RV camping or hunting in a group, there are several cast-iron cooking essentials you should bring with you
- The Advantages of Cast Iron: Cast-iron cookware offers several advantages. If properly seasoned (that is, grease having been cooked into it), cast-iron cookware is nonstick. It conducts heat better than any other cooking surface, allowing you to cook very quickly, which is especially important with cooking tender steak. Cast-iron cookware also cooks more evenly than any other cooking surface. Cast-iron cookware is virtually indestructible, making it very useful for camp cooking. Many families use cast-iron cookware that has been in the family for several generations. Also, unlike other cookware, such as aluminum or stainless steel, cast iron will not flavor your food.
- The Skillet: If you own only one piece of cast-iron cookware, it should be a skillet. It's perfect for cooking just about anything---you can sear a steak, fry eggs, simmer stew and even bake with the proper use of foil. If you're cooking for hungry campers, a standard 12-inch model is better than the 10-inch one. Make sure the skillet is properly seasoned so food will not stick, and you can whip up a smorgasbord of great outdoor food with just this one pan.
- Other Essentials: If you are able to carry more than the skillet, several other cast-iron pieces are valuable additions to your camp cooking. A Dutch oven lets you conveniently and efficiently bake everything from biscuits to cakes. A cast-iron grill offers an outstanding cooking surface over a crackling fire and is great for cooking hot dogs, hamburgers, steak and fish
Camping Cooking Tools:
The tendency when car camping is to throw everything and the kitchen sink into the trunk in preparation for a weekend at the local campground. This phenomenon is particularly acute when it comes to getting the foodstuffs and cooking equipment together. For the most part, aside from having to bring your own stove and fuel, getting the camp kitchen together shouldn't entail more than gathering up a few items from the kitchen drawer--and certainly shouldn't require a lot of fancy gear
- Cookware: Unless the group is headed out into the backcountry, special lightweight gear isn't necessary for camping. If you don't want to get the home pots and pans sooty, pick up stainless steel or cast iron cookware at the local thrift store. The main consideration when shopping for outdoor cookware is that the handles can hold up to the high heat of a campfire, if that's the primary method of cooking. For that, cast iron is the best option. If using a typical gas fueled camp stove, regular cookware will do fine. Bring a frying pan and a couple of pots for heating up stews, beans and water for the hot chocolate and morning coffee. Remember to bring the lids, since a bug in the franks-n-beans is only funny once
- Utensils and Prep: The most important utensil in the camp kitchen box is undoubtedly the can opener, but a long-handled spatula and tongs for managing the hamburgers and hot dogs and a decent knife also come in at the top of the list. Bring along silverware from home and reusable plastic or tin plates instead of filling up the state park's trash bins with paper plates and throwaway utensils. Include a couple of small mixing bowls for prepping and serving and sealable plastic containers or bags for leftovers. A small cutting board, vegetable peeler and a couple of hot pads also come in handy
- Stove and Fuel: For one or two meals, roasting hot dogs over the fire works fine, but to keep everyone happy, having quick access to a flame through a reliable camp stove can make both breakfast and dinner a much more pleasant experience. Several two- to four-burner camp stoves that run on propane or butane are available at sporting goods and outdoor stores for a reasonable price. Test the equipment before you leave the house to make sure that everything is in good working order and that you're not setting it up for the first time after an eight-hour drive and have three kids hovering around wanting their dinner
- Clean Up: Bring along two small plastic dish bins, dish soap, a scrubbie and a sponge for washing dishes. It's also a good idea to bring along a tablecloth or a sheet to cover the picnic table during meals. Just make sure to remove it after you're done eating or the squirrels and birds will make quick work of making it unsanitary
- 1 x Pot Chain
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.83||USD$ 9.74||USD$ 9.66||USD$ 9.55|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.