- 100% brand new and never used
- The color is single
- High quality and easy to use
- Heat-free, flame-free, wax-free, safe to use
- On/off switch design to the LED Candle Light
- Flicker like real candle
- The LED Candle Light works on internal button batteries
- The batteries can be replaced just open the bottom
- This LED Candle Light creates a warm ambiance without flame, wax smoke or mess to clean
- Perfect for decoration (weddings, receptions, parties...)
- Size: 37 x 47mm/1.5 x 1.9 in(Dia. x H)
- These Flameless Tea Lights are safe clean and beautiful
- Looks like a real candle and no messy wax
- Power by button cell
- LED candle with On/Off switch for easy operation
- These Tea Candle Lights create a warm ambiance without flame, wax smoke or mess to clean
- High quality materials
- A great choice for mood lighting both indoors and outdoors of the home
Size in Detail:
How to Make Color-Changing Candles:
No matter how skilled you are in candle making, coloring-changing lights can add a whole new level of excitement to your craft. Whether you're looking to impress a friend with a homemade gift, decorate your home with a splash of color or just try something new, this craft will leave you with a sense of satisfaction and style.
- Gather your candle jar, light-emitting diode (LED) and hot glue gun. Coloring-changing LEDs come with a wick attached to them, and this is what you want to attach to the center of your jar. Carefully attach the LED wick as close to the center of the jar as you can get with your hot glue gun. Slide it over the wick with a straw and press down firmly until the glue is dry.
- Weigh out the amount of wax you need for your candle. This is usually 1 ounce less than the jar you're using. For example, if your candle jar is 8 ounces, you should use 7 ounces of wax.
- Heat the wax in a double boiler to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. Once the wax is completely melted, add any desired fragrance and stir. The amount of fragrance you add depends on how strongly you want your candle to smell, but 1 ounce per pound of wax is considered average.
- Cool down the wax to 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour the melted wax into the candle jars slowly, keeping the straw in place. This will ensure that the wick stands up straight and doesn't get lost in the wax.
- Remove the straw from the wick after you've poured the wax, but before it has time to set. Make sure that the wick is still in the center of the jar.
- Place the candle somewhere to cool. This process can take several hours depending on the size of your candle jar and works best if left to cool overnight.
- Trim the wick of your candle to the desired length. This should be no more than 1/2 inch to prevent the flame from jumping and starting a fire.
- Light your candle. Coloring-changing LED wicks require no extra care, no batteries and no switch. Simply light your candle and watch the colors change.
Tips & Warnings:
- If your candle dries with bubbles on the top, you can smooth these out by using a hair dryer or a heat gun.
- Always heat wax to the proper temperature. If the wax too hot, it can burst into flames.
- 1 x LED Light Candle
- 3 x Button Cells
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.67||USD$ 2.41||USD$ 2.20||USD$ 2.02||USD$ 1.87|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Carole Van Camp
Bought this item on02-03-2011
- Other Thoughts: I have quit using regular candles and now I'm buying only battery-operated candles because of small children. These Tea Candle Lights are wonderful. The flame flickers. I very much like the shaking to turn off and on
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-31-2011
- Other Thoughts: We have a very windy outdoor balcony, and we love our Tea Candle Lights. Has always been a problem lighting candles and keeping them from blowing out. These are a great solution. Expected a whiter light with the modern styling, but they look nice. The flickering does make them seem more like real flame. Very easy to set up and use. Charge lasts a long time.
Was this review helpful?
John H. Gardner
Bought this item on03-10-2011
- Other Thoughts: We were spending too much time and too much payroll on maintaining wax candles in our restaurant. Still, the tables looked lacking without them. I switched to the OXO Candela Glow, which we happily use at home for dinner parties and nightlights. At the restaurant, the Flameless Tea Lights looked static and cheap. I ordered two sets of the Philips Imageo and am delighted. They glow with a flickering flame-yellow - the movement makes the dining room look lively, even after the last diner has left for the evening. The frosted glass votive lends a little more elegance than the plastic Candela. I'm ordering another set for the restaurant right away.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: Very happy with these. Nice soft glow, is always ready to use because they sit in charger when not in use. I grab one on my way to bed to light the way because I stay up way late and husband doesn't this light doesn't wake him.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: I really like this LED Candle Light. The build quality is great. Very solid and smooth, frosted glass finish. The lights themselves are very yellow, and don't put out much light. They mimic candles very well, with a constant low flickering. I was under the impression you could change the light flickering on and off, however, while I found out you can't, it's really not the problem I thought it might have been as the flickering is very subtle.
Was this review helpful?
- What is an LED?
A light emitting diode (LED) is a semiconductor device that emits visible light when electrical current passes through it, it is a special kind of diode.
- What color of light can LED emit?
Most LEDs are monochromatic. Light color is associated with the light wavelength. LEDs made with different semiconductor materials emit lights in different wavelengths. LED light wavelengths range from 400 nanometers (blue) to 800 nanometers (red). The colors of popularly available LEDs in the market are red, orange, amber, yellow, green, blue and white.
- What are the advantages of LEDs compared with conventional incandescent lights?
There are several obvious advantages LEDs have over traditional incandescent light bulbs, they are as follows: Low power consumption - energy saving, long lasting, cold lighting, ruggedness, small size and weight, fast switch times, simple to use.