Customers Also Bought
- 100% brand new and never used
- The color is single
- High quality and easy to use
- Heat-free, flame-free, wax-free, safe to use
- On/off switch design to the LED Candle Light
- Flicker like real candle
- The LED Candle Light works on internal button batteries
- The batteries can be replaced just open the bottom
- This LED Candle Light creates a warm ambiance without flame, wax smoke or mess to clean
- Perfect for decoration (weddings, receptions, parties...)
- Size: 37 x 47mm/1.5 x 1.9 in(Dia. x H)
- These Flameless Tea Lights are safe clean and beautiful
- Looks like a real candle and no messy wax
- Power by button cell
- LED candle with On/Off switch for easy operation
- These Tea Candle Lights create a warm ambiance without flame, wax smoke or mess to clean
- High quality materials
- A great choice for mood lighting both indoors and outdoors of the home
Size in Detail:
How to Make Color-Changing Candles:
No matter how skilled you are in candle making, coloring-changing lights can add a whole new level of excitement to your craft. Whether you're looking to impress a friend with a homemade gift, decorate your home with a splash of color or just try something new, this craft will leave you with a sense of satisfaction and style.
- Gather your candle jar, light-emitting diode (LED) and hot glue gun. Coloring-changing LEDs come with a wick attached to them, and this is what you want to attach to the center of your jar. Carefully attach the LED wick as close to the center of the jar as you can get with your hot glue gun. Slide it over the wick with a straw and press down firmly until the glue is dry.
- Weigh out the amount of wax you need for your candle. This is usually 1 ounce less than the jar you're using. For example, if your candle jar is 8 ounces, you should use 7 ounces of wax.
- Heat the wax in a double boiler to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. Once the wax is completely melted, add any desired fragrance and stir. The amount of fragrance you add depends on how strongly you want your candle to smell, but 1 ounce per pound of wax is considered average.
- Cool down the wax to 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour the melted wax into the candle jars slowly, keeping the straw in place. This will ensure that the wick stands up straight and doesn't get lost in the wax.
- Remove the straw from the wick after you've poured the wax, but before it has time to set. Make sure that the wick is still in the center of the jar.
- Place the candle somewhere to cool. This process can take several hours depending on the size of your candle jar and works best if left to cool overnight.
- Trim the wick of your candle to the desired length. This should be no more than 1/2 inch to prevent the flame from jumping and starting a fire.
- Light your candle. Coloring-changing LED wicks require no extra care, no batteries and no switch. Simply light your candle and watch the colors change.
Tips & Warnings:
- If your candle dries with bubbles on the top, you can smooth these out by using a hair dryer or a heat gun.
- Always heat wax to the proper temperature. If the wax too hot, it can burst into flames.
- 1 x LED Light Candle
- 3 x Button Cells
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.88||USD$ 2.79||USD$ 2.69||USD$ 2.61||USD$ 2.53|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is an LED?
A light emitting diode (LED) is a semiconductor device that emits visible light when electrical current passes through it, it is a special kind of diode.
- What color of light can LED emit?
Most LEDs are monochromatic. Light color is associated with the light wavelength. LEDs made with different semiconductor materials emit lights in different wavelengths. LED light wavelengths range from 400 nanometers (blue) to 800 nanometers (red). The colors of popularly available LEDs in the market are red, orange, amber, yellow, green, blue and white.
- What are the advantages of LEDs compared with conventional incandescent lights?
There are several obvious advantages LEDs have over traditional incandescent light bulbs, they are as follows: Low power consumption - energy saving, long lasting, cold lighting, ruggedness, small size and weight, fast switch times, simple to use.