Customers Also Bought
- Power Source: DC+12V / AC 24V(Optional)
- Power Consumption: 40W
- IR Optical Output: 12W
- IR Half Power Angle / Full Angle: 30° / 60°
- IR Wavelength: 850nm
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Size: 12 x 15 x 9mm / 0.47 x 0.59 x 0.35in(L x W x H)
- High Brightness: The optical output of single LED Array is about 1,000 mW~4,000mW, the brightness is 100 times than that of normal single LED, so it can be much clearer using our products
- Small Size: LED Array, which is highly integration LED, the size is smaller than other IR products under the same index of brightness
- Symmetrical Ray The Half Power: Angle of LED Array illuminator is about 10°~120°(transformable), which can bring 180°light-emitting area, solving the problem than the common led light can not cover every area of house and there is a unsymmetrical image on screen, just like the electric torch
- Long Nature Life: LED Array can use for 50,000h(available in 10,000h), longer than that of common led 6,000h (available in 1,200h),it is as 9 times as common one
- High Efficiency: The electronic light conversion of led is only for 10%, special designed with LED Array, the effect of conversion is about 25%
- Can use for 50,000h
How to Use the Infra Red Illuminator with the ATN Night Spirit Night Vision?
- An Infra Red (IR) Illuminator is used in night vision equipment where there is insufficient light to see an object. The Infra Red light significantly improves the visibility, which is often compromised at night. Objects that are hardly visible to the naked eye can be detected through an Infra Red illuminator. You can also use the 450 mW IR Illuminator with the ATN Night Spirit Night Vision Monocular to enhance visibility. Here's how you can use the Infra Red Illuminator with the ATN Night Spirit Night Vision Monocular.
- Using the Infra Red Illuminator:
- Pull out the operation knob and twist it to the "IR" position
- Begin using the Infra Red Illuminator.
Using the IR Illuminator:
- Use the IR Illuminator with the help of a separate battery, not the battery supplied with the main unit.
- Install the battery by unscrewing the cap and inserting the battery in the direction depicted by the diagram on the IR.
- Screw the adapter into the thread on the scope.
- Install IR to the rail of adapter and screw in the fixator.
- Turn on the digital IR illuminator by pressing the "+" button and turn it off by pressing the "-" button. The green LED light will be lit when the IR illuminator is turned on.
- Adjust the IR brightness by pushing "+" and "-" buttons.
- Change the IR beam width to adjust the field coverage and to bring it into focus. To do this, simply turn the IR lens.
- Use the screw tool provided with your set to open the IR control panel and change the position of the IR.
- 1 x Flat-plate Array IR Infrared Night Vision LED Light
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 195.86||USD$ 187.06||USD$ 178.27||USD$ 166.54|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- what is an LED?
A light emitting diode (LED) is a semiconductor device that emits visible light when electrical current passes through it, it is a special kind of diode.
- Can LEDs be used to replace conventional incandescent and florescent light bulbs?
Yes and no. LEDs have increasingly been used in many different applications to replace old incandescent light bulbs. Examples include LED indicator lights for all kinds of electronic devices such as cell phone, calculators, automotive dash panel, LCD back-lighting, etc., LED seasonal decoration lights for Christmas and holidays, LED traffic signs and other LED direction signs, LED flashing lights, and so on. As currently available LEDs have limited brightness, in most cases, they can not be used to replace incandescent or florescent light bulbs for general lighting purposes.
- Could you give more detailed explanations about these LED advantages?
Yes. Currently available LEDs are more energy efficient than incandescent bulbs, but less than florescent bulbs with the same light output. The power consumption of popular LEDs ranges from 30mW to 200 mW. People can save money & energy by using LEDs instead of equivalent incandescent decorative bulbs.
The rated average working life of LED is 100,000 hours compared with 1,000 hours of incandescent bulbs.
LEDs emit cold lights as working LEDs generate very small amount of heat, so LEDs are much safer than equivalent incandescent light bulbs in terms of danger of fire. LEDs don't have filaments to heat up in order to emit lights just like the case of incandescent bulbs. Lights are emitted from LEDs as a result of energy exchange occurring in the different semiconductor materials an LED is made of.
LEDs are usually shielded with solid transparent plastic materials so they are more rugged than incandescent and florescent bulbs that are usually sealed with glass.
LEDs can be powered by either AC voltage or DC voltage. The circuit that is required to appropriately drive LEDs is much simpler than that for florescent bulbs.