Customers Also Bought
- Power Source: DC+12V / AC 24V(Optional)
- Power Consumption: 48W
- IR Optical Output: 14W
- IR Half Power Angle / Full Angle: 30° / 60°
- IR Wavelength: 850nm
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Size: 15 x 12 x 9mm / 0.59 x 0.47 x 0.35in(L x W x H)
- High Brightness: The optical output of single LED Array is about 1,000 mW~4,000mW, the brightness is 100 times than that of normal single LED, so it can be much clearer using our products
- Small Size: LED Array, which is highly integration LED, the size is smaller than other IR products under the same index of brightness
- Symmetrical Ray The Half Power: Angle of LED Array illuminator is about 10°~120°(transformable), which can bring 180°light-emitting area, solving the problem than the common led light can not cover every area of house and there is a unsymmetrical image on screen, just like the electric torch
- Long Nature Life: LED Array can use for 50,000h(available in 10,000h), longer than that of common led 6,000h (available in 1,200h),it is as 9 times as common one
- High Efficiency: The electronic light conversion of led is only for 10%, special designed with LED Array, the effect of conversion is about 25%
- 850nm IR wavelength
Homemade IR Illuminator:
The best home security systems must be reliable, yet aesthetically unobtrusive. In this regard, infrared (IR) or "night vision" cameras are more than up to the task. However, most retail IR illuminators sell for hundreds of dollars, making them far more expensive than the cameras themselves. Luckily, there are several strategies for building your own powerful IR illuminator for much cheaper.
- If you have experience soldering printed circuit boards (PCB), the light-emitting diode (LED) array approach might prove to be the less expensive option. While you might be more familiar with the 5mm-wide LEDs that emit visible light, LEDs that only emit certain wavelengths of IR light also exist. For the purposes of illumination, you'll want to get IR LEDs that emit 850nm light, as longer wavelengths (e.g. 950nm) typically work better for signaling applications like TV remote controls.
- Buy the LEDs online in bulk from an established eBay wholesaler (usually based in China or India). Look to pay around $35 for a pack of 120 LEDs. You can buy IR LEDs at a local Radio Shack, but expect to pay about $1.50 per LED!
- As for the PCB and circuit design, you can always design, drill, print and etch your own board. However, unless you already have hydrogen peroxide, muriatic acid, Press-N-Peel transfer film and circuit design software, it will be cheaper to simply buy a "CCTV Camera LED Illuminator Board Plate" from an eBay wholesaler. These pre-drilled boards come in sizes from 18 LEDs ($6) to 119 LEDs ($13).
- So, to build a massive, 119-LED infrared illuminator, the materials would cost between $50 and $60, depending on freight costs. This is about the same as the cost of a retail illuminator with 140 LEDs. However, for a smaller illuminator (e.g. 36 LEDs), the material costs end up being about half of the retail price of a comparable model.
- Another issue to consider is that 850nm LEDs also produce a dim red glow. While only visible within 7 or 10 feet, this glow can be a significant issue for certain applications.
- Known as "cold mirrors" or "infrared transmitting filters," special glasses reflect virtually all visible light while allowing only infrared photons to pass through them. Popular in military and law enforcement operations, these filters can be placed over car headlights or high-power flood lights to completely block all visible photons, leaving only a strong, penetrating source of infrared radiation. Plus, unlike LEDs, these filters allow a range of frequencies through, making them compatible with almost all types of infrared night-vision devices.
- From a technical standpoint, filtered IR illuminators are very easy to assemble and maintain. All you need is a sealed metal container with a conventional light socket and wire fed into the interior. The bulb goes in the socket and the filter covers the hole. If the light burns out, simply remove the filter, replace the bulb and put the filter back in place.
- The downside, unfortunately, is the cost: a 5-inch-wide circular filter can cost upwards of $100. If you want to go the filter route, your best bet is to buy one or two photographic infrared transmitting filters between 22mm and 62mm in diameter. Once you've built the general "light box" device mentioned in the previous paragraph, put a light-diffusing lens in front of the filter lens. This will help convert the concentrated infrared spotlight into a floodlight-type illuminator.
- 1 x Flat-plate Array IR Infrared Night Vision LED Light
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 219.52||USD$ 210.85||USD$ 202.19||USD$ 190.64|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.