Customers Also Bought
- Flexible and durable LED car lamp strip can be placed anywhere on your car or truck and provide a useful light
- Made of PVC material, it has 24 LED and give out blue light
- It can be curved around bodywork and fixed in place making it ideal for under wheel arches, around the front grille, under foot-wells, in the trunk, along the dash, etc.
- Waterproof design 24cm flexible car lamp strip can be used both external and internal
- This blue LED car lamp strip is ready to install using a self adhesive tape on the back
- Suitable for DC 12V power supply
- Size: Approx. 24 x 0.7 x 1.3cm / 9.45 x 0.28 x 0.51in(L x W x H)
- Flexible Car LED Strip uses high intensity LED, less heat output and extremely low power consumption
- The Flexible LED Strip suits for your car, truck, boat, motorcycle, ATV, or golf cart
- This DC12V 24 LEDs Strip Flexible Light Bar is waterproof, solid-state, vibration-resistant
- Each LED Strip contains 24 super bright LEDs for powerful output
It can be used car:
It can be used indoor:
It can be used outdoor:
Car Flexible Light Strip Show:
How to Connect Motorcycle LED Lights:
- Locate areas under the motorcycle body or fairing where you would like to install the LED lights. Ensure that there are no hot motorcycle parts close to the locations you pick
- Clean the areas where you will be installing the lights with alcohol prep pads. This removes the dirt and grime. Allow the alcohol to dry thoroughly so the LEDs will have a clean, dry surface to attach to
- Remove the adhesive backings on the LEDs and install them by pressing them firmly against the motorcycle surface. Most LED light strips are flexible and can be curved around the fairing for better illumination
- Remove the seat and run the wires through the frame of the body to underneath the seat where the battery is located. The wires should not be visible on the outside of the bike
- Collect all the wires and tighten them together with a wire tie. This keeps the wires organized
- Loosen the terminal bolts on the motorcycle battery by using your screwdriver. Tighten the terminal bolts back into place so they firmly hold the wires down
- Start your motorcycle and watch your LEDs light up. If all or some of the LEDs are not operating properly, check the battery terminal connections first to ensure that they are tight. If the problem is not resolved, check the clamp connector wiring to ensure that all the wires are stripped properly and in full contact with the inside of the connector
- 1 x 24 LED Car Light Strip
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.61||USD$ 3.30||USD$ 3.04||USD$ 2.82||USD$ 2.62|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.