Customers Also Bought
- The folding car key case provides your car key with the best protection
- The keyblade is made of nickel steel, the same material that's on your keyblade
- The folding car key case needs to be cut at your local dealer or qualified locksmith
- There're buttons provided for this model, thus please don't worry about the button shape are not identical
- Fits Vehicles: KIA Rondo 2007 2008
- Color: Black
- Resulted from fine workmanship, the folding car remote key case is comfortable to touch and durable to use
- Flip folding car key case Cover for KIA Rondo 2007 2008, provides your car key with the best protection
- Made of high quality material, the folding remote case is durable and reliable for long time use
How to Repair a Broken Car Key?
Depending on the extent of damage to your car key, there is a chance that it is fixable. If the actual metal piece of the key itself is broken your key cannot be fixed. If the key fob to your car is broken you can have it looked at and repaired by your vehicle's dealership if the problem isn't too severe. To find out if your key is fixable, contact your vehicle's dealership
- Call your vehicle's dealership. Give the dealership the make, model and year of your vehicle and tell them your key is broken and in need of repair
- Explain the issue in full detail to the mechanic at the dealership. The more information you are able to give the mechanic the better. The mechanic might have some do-it-yourself solutions for you to try on your key depending on what you tell her about the problem your key is having
- Try all of the solutions given to you by the mechanic. If one works you won't need to take your key to the dealership for repair. If nothing works, schedule an appointment to have your key looked at
- Take your key to the dealership. From this point, the dealership mechanics will dictate your course of action. Your key may simply need a new battery and you'll be able to return home immediately. If your problem is more severe and your keys won't be repaired the same day you might be without a car, or your dealer might issue a loaner vehicle to you. It all depends on your key's issue and your dealership's policies
How to Replace Broken Car Keys?
Major inconvenience that most people don't consider when going about your daily life is the possibility that your car key could break. You might expect that on occasion you'll experience a flat tire or a dead battery, but a broken car key usually doesn't cross your mind. Unfortunately, keys do break. And when they do, it is imperative that you locate your spare key or contact the correct person or company to obtain a new car key. After all, the most important part of a working vehicle is a key to operate it
- Use your spare keys until you can obtain new keys for your car
- Call your local car dealership's service department to order a new key. If you have a late model car that uses a transponder key embedded with a computer chip to match that of your vehicle you will need to purchase a new key from an authorized vehicle dealership. Expect to pay a large fee for a new transponder key, as they run anywhere from $150 to $250 per key, depending on the make and model of your vehicle
- Provide the vehicle service department with the vehicle identification number of your car. The location of the VIN depends on the type of car you drive. It could be on your driver's side windshield, viewable from outside of your car or it could be located on the door panel of the driver's side. VINs are always located on purchase paperwork, insurance information and registration forms. The VIN contains the key code for your specific vehicle, which allows the key maker to know exactly how to cut your new key
- Pick up your replacement key and test it on your vehicle
- 1 x KIA Rondo 2007 2008 Flip Remote Key Case Cover
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Will it get loose?
No, it works well. There is a compact design. It is really suitable for the key of KIA Rondo 2007 2008. Many members have been using this for months. No problem is reported.
- How to install this stuff?
1. Unscrew the original key case. (It is easy to unscrew.)
2. Ply open the original key case. (The remote transmitter is a small module box which is NOW in your hand).
3. Unscrew the Flip-key case. (There are screws at the casing which holds the chrome anchor holder).
4. Put in the remote transmitter together with the original buttons over to the KIA flip-key case. (It's designed to fit nicely).
5. Screw back the screws. (All the steps should be done within 3-5 minutes).
- Is it difficult to install? Do you have any other colors?
No. It is quite easy for you. It just spends 3-5 minutes to get it.
Sorry. So far, we just have black one.