Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Christmas| iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Boom Shooting Amazing Game(OVERKILL)

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:0 / Views: 450)
  • robert
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Boom Shooting Amazing Game(OVERKILL)
    Posted: 12/23/2011 00:56 EST

Civilized society has collapsed and you have been hired as a mercenary with a mission to kill all you cross. On the Battlefield use an array of increasingly powerful weapons (AK-47, M4, SCAR, RPG, P90) to eliminate anything that stands in your way. A bounty is paid for everything that is killed and destroyed, and with the reward you can buy weapons or upgrades. You will fight through 20 waves in each of 5 Battlefields that the game offers. After beating 20 waves there is a massive Hell wave.
    *** OVER 6 MILLION PLAYERS ***
    GREAT OPENFEINT INTEGRATION
    84 Achievements and 9 Leaderboards to keep you entertained
    30 RANKS
    Get promoted from Private to General
    14 WEAPONS TO UPGRADE
    Stocks, carts, scopes, frontmouths, barrels to upgrade = over one hundred combinations. Weapons include AK-47, M4, RPG, RG6, MP7, MAG, MG4, MSR, SCAR, MARV, HK 417, P90, TECH III
    100 WAVES
    100 waves with 5 extra hell waves in 5 locations
    PLENTY OF ENEMIES TO KILL
    Different enemies to kill, heavy flying drones to destroy
    OTHER FEATURES
    • lots of blood, explosions
    • awesome high-definition graphics
    • music and sound effect
    • upgrade your weapon the way you like, take a Snapshot and send it to your friends
    • detailed Stats you measure your progress (kills, bullets shot, accuracy, etc)
    MEDAL STORE AND OVERKILL MEDALS:
    Overkill is FREE to download. Although some powerful weapons and upgrades are locked. That’s why we introduced Overkill Medals (OM). For OM you can get all the extra stuff that’s in game (weapons, upgrades, wallpapers,etc). There are several ways how to get OM:
    • FREE using TAPJOY (download and run apps from Appstore)
    • share Overkill with friend via e-mail or Facebook
    • as In App Purchase
    • and for every promotion you get 1 OM

Sample Video:-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=utL1Qf-7EDA

Download from Market:- For FREE
    https://market.android.com/details?id=com.craneballs.android.overkill&feature=related_apps

Sample Screen shots:-

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later