Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Christmas| iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Galaxy S2 themes In Android Phones

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:1 / Views: 1281)
  • Android
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Galaxy S2 themes In Android Phones
    Posted: 12/29/2011 02:05 EST

This is the free version of my 《GalaxyS Themes》“GalaxyS GO Launcher EX Themes”,If you like it,PLEASE support and download the charge version :
    - 《Galaxy Plus》
    - 《Galaxy Pro》
    - 《Sweetheart GalaxyS》
    - 《Mysterious GalaxyS》
    - 《Galaxy2 Plus》

=[Main features]=
    -About 100 fantastic icons, covers the main apps of the phone such as dial, SMS, email,facebook,twitter and so on
    -Neon wallpaper of the topic
    -Neon new folder interface experience
    -Neon special app drawer skin
    -Neon new menu icons interface

=[Notice]=
    In order to keep the app 100% free, you will receive the following –Search shortcut icon on your home screen.Search Homepage.
    This will help us bring you more great apps like this in the future.
    You can delete the search shortcuts easily (Drag & Drop to the garbage), this will not affect the application in any way.
    Notification ads are sent about once a week.You can simply close out of the ad or if you’re interested check it out.I appreciate your understanding and support so I can keep making more themes for you. I hope you enjoy it.

=[ APPLYING THE CUSTOM EFFECTS STYLE ]=
    1. In GO Launcher EX press the phone menu button;
    2. select "Preferences option"
    3. Select "Effects option"
    4. Select "Desk Transition effect" (anyone)
    5. Select "Enetr/Exit transition effect" (anyone)
    6. Select "Icon effect" (anyone)
    7. ENJOY!

=[Chosen Set Wallpaper]=
    1. In GO Launcher EX press the phone menu button;
    2. select "Preferences option"
    3. select "Theme option"
    4. select " Set Wallpaper "
    5. select "GO Wallpaper "
    6.ENJOY!

=[Important tips]=

1. This is not a standalone theme. Please make sure the GO Launcher EX has been installed! (Search “GO Launcher EX” to download)

2. Apply the Theme: Do Not open app directly after it has been installed, The right way is to go to MENU->Themes->Choose “GalaxyS Theme”theme.

Thank You for your download and i hope you will enjoy the theme!
    *Please EMAIL me for any problems before giving a bad rating. Thank You!*

Keywords:
    AndroidTheme;GOlauncherTheme;GOLauncherEX;
    Future; power; personalization;Cool;Alien;Light;Glow;Neon;Technology;

Keywords : GO桌面EX主題/GO Launcher EX Theme

Download link:-
    https://market.android.com/details?id=com.gau.go.launcherex.theme.GalaxySTheme&feature=related_apps

App screen shots:-
  • Carlee
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Galaxy S2 themes In Android Phones
    Posted: 12/31/2011 12:10 EST
    I have this GOLauncher on my Galaxy S (not 2). I really like the themes on mine. But, I see that these are even more amazing.
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later