Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Kidz Connect With Dots(Xmas) App

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:1 / Views: 417)
  • Android
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Kidz Connect With Dots(Xmas) App
    Posted: 12/23/2011 07:35 EST

Description
    Thrill Your Little Ones This Holiday
    Special Announcement: Kids Connect the Dots Xmas is now being featured by Google. We would like to celebrate this by offering another one of our top apps, Kids Learn to Read (Preschool), for just 99 cents - 75% OFF the regular price.
    Keep the kids quiet this holiday season with a festive-themed, musical version of Intellijoy’s Kids Connect the Dots app. Over one million children have already enjoyed Kids Connect the Dots Xmas, with its friendly themes, bright illustrations, and encouraging vocal cues. The
    app features 45 simple connect-the-dot puzzles and promises to keep your little one enthralled.
    Kids genuinely love join-the-dots puzzles and this app taps into that appetite by presenting a series of puzzles that each consist of the challenge of connecting numbers and letters in sequence. When children succeed in connecting all of the dots, the outline is delightfully transformed into a colorful graphic. It might be a tree, a snow globe or a gingerbread man. Preschoolers are surprised and filled with wonder to see the creatures and objects they have created "come to life".
    Choosing the play button immediately begins a connect-the-dot adventure. With a preschool-friendly interface, the app is simple enough for your child to play without any help. The dots may be customized to display upper or lower case alphabet letters, and odd or even numbers. The child can connect the dots by either finger-drag drawing or single tapping from dot-to-dot. As he or she progresses, the next dot lights up. This hint command may be controlled to occur immediately or after the screen has been idle for three seconds.
    The images that appear when your child completes a picture are not always easy to guess. This lends an element of mystery to the activity, developing your preschooler’s imagination and love of learning.

Download App:-
    https://market.android.com/details?id=zok.android.dots.xmas&feature=apps_featured

App Screen Shot:-

• Carlee
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Kidz Connect With Dots(Xmas) App
    Posted: 12/23/2011 09:58 EST
    I used to teach preschool and that makes me see how this could be an excellent app for preschoolers. The familiar Christmas content would keep them captivated. The dot-to-dot activity helps them work on both counting and hand-eye coordination. When the picture transforms into something real, that is what makes this different from just doing dot-to-dot activities on paper.
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later