Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Paper Camera - A Cool Photo Filter App

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:4 / Views: 2040)
  • chuck
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Paper Camera - A Cool Photo Filter App
    Posted: 12/05/2011 13:37 EST

This one is a real cool photo filter application available on the android market, while most of them let you add effects to your picture after you take a picture this one is unique in a way because as soon as you open this app it starts getting the feed from your camera and you can choose from a variety of available options for your desired effect.

The interface of this app is really simple, you have various available themes fro cliking a photo, you can adjust its settings like btightness, contrast e.t.c very easily and the pictures you take with this application get stored to your gallery directly.You also have the option of adding colour effects to your picture from the photo gallery.

The picture effects are very original and are a lot comic book like, there are various effects like comic boom, sketch up, acquarello, old printer, neon cola, con tours, bleaching, gotham noir, half ton, granny’s paper, and pastel perfect and the best part id that you can choose one a set the one you like at the time of taking the picture itself, this application is surely unique and quite exciting and is available on the market at http://market.android.com/details?id=com.dama.papercamera&hl=en , tough this is a paid version the guys who created this app offer to work with you closely if you have any issues with the application. This app has score of 4.5 on the android market
  • Claire
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 05/05/2012 20:57 EST
    This app looks really cool. I've been looking for unique ways to customize pictures. Thank you for sharing this, I hope to find more like it!
  • Samantha
    Posted: 01/31/2012 12:35 EST
    Oh that looks interesting. I like to experiment with camera apps because the stock app is pretty boring. I will have to add this one to the growing folder.
  • Samantha
    Posted: 01/29/2012 18:56 EST
    That camera app looks like a lot of fun. It would be especially cool when you sync with your computer to print the pictures from Paper Camera out and have what looks like hand drawn portraits.
  • Matthew
    Posted: 01/29/2012 15:08 EST
    I have used this app in the past and I think it is cool for certain pictures. I use it a lot on people pictures just to give it a unique flair.
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later