Sign in
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Upgrade Your Tablet PC to Android 4.0 for Free!‏

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:15 / Views: 6404)
  • Suzanne
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Upgrade Your Tablet PC to Android 4.0 for Free!‏
    Posted: 02/28/2012 08:53 EST
    How and where do i find the upgrade?
  • william
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 07/29/2012 12:52 EST

Quote Content

[Q]How and where do i find the upgrade?

the website you go to is not a free site.[/Q]
    http://uploading.com/files/235ef642/iMito%2BFW%2Btools%2Bfor%2Bandroid%2B4.03%2B2012.2.15.rar/
  • william
    Posted: 07/29/2012 12:48 EST

Quote Content

the website you go to is not a free site.
  • Johnboy
    Posted: 04/17/2012 11:30 EST
    [Q][Q]I cannot find in the Forum any link to the this is bogus...it is a link to upload dot com and they want you to join them first
  • Paula
    Posted: 03/15/2012 13:40 EST
    Can this upgrade really be done for free? Is this a legitimate upgrade? I would hate to be installing a virus, or doing something else that would be considered unappropriate.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 02/28/2012 23:23 EST

Quote Content

Dear friends,

If you have purchased iMiTO AM801 8in Android 2.3 Tablet PC Multi-Touch Screen-Cortex A8 1GHz-Adobe Flash10.3 (SKU: A3002000GT ) from DinoDirect, now you can download the newest version of Android system for free at here:
    http://uploading.com/files/235ef642/iMito%2BFW%2Btools%2Bfor%2Bandroid%2B4.03%2B2012.2.15.rar/

Warm Reminder: Please be noted that you have to take upon yourselves the unpredictable consequence resulted from updating.

Tablet WIFI to connect the wireless router set up tutorial

Three open WIFI function to connect the wireless router plate.
    1. Into settings -> wireless and network settings -> WIFI open WIFI function:

2. Near an open wireless network will automatically search for the SSID of the wireless router. Why the show has been connected to interrupt?
    A: This happens because the router settings,encryption tablet does not support.The Android system is supported by default is WPA \ WPA2 - PSK, the encryption method, requires a password more than 8, such as routing on this and use WEP.
    Secret way, and the password you set only four, and that on the plate are finished entering the four passwords, this button is not connected will be effective.

3. To the SSID of the route search, enter a password, but it is Rom?
    A: This phenomenon occurs, please look at the router's encryption is what kind of wireless parameters described above.
    Basic settings get set. Please specify the routers the WPA \ WPA2 - PSK encryption, and set the density
    Code can be more than 8. If the original is set or Rom basic settings in the wireless parameters where
    Look at the router channel is set to automatic, if so, specify the specific numbers can be, for example, is 6.

4. Has been successful WIFI connection and WIFI signal is very strong, why not open the web page?
    A: First the tablet does not support dial-up, if the router or the network is not set automatically dial the need to plate.
    To dial-up, so, tablet only connected on the road, can not be normal Internet access.Secondly, if you want to involve modified, connect the external network such as the manner in which, whether the automatic dial-up network environments have special requirements, whether it is multi-level road by the Internet, whether it is a wireless bridge, and so on. These all need to understand clearly can do the appropriate settings, do not have a solid answer.

5. When do you need a static IP to use WIFI?
    A: When the router is turned off DHCP, can not be automatically assigned an IP plate by setting specifies the IP address to connect to a wireless Network.

6, how to get the WIFI MAC address and set the IP address?
    A: Go to Settings -> Wireless network -> WIFI settings, interface settings in WIFIWIFI settings.screen, click on settings.In the pop-up menu, select Advanced and then you can see the MAC address, you can also set the IP.

Please pay attention to this post:http://www.dinodirect.com/Forum/Latest-Posts-5/Newest-Version-of-Android-System-for-Tablet-A-GT-1-77627/ We will offer you more information about how to install the new version soon.Your patience would be highly appreciated.
  • salvador
    Posted: 02/28/2012 18:33 EST
    [please tell me where i can download the softwere android 4.0 for my tablet?Q]How and where do i find the upgrade?[/Q]
  • Donncha
    Posted: 02/28/2012 13:50 EST
    I still can;t find it..did your tablet upgrade for you??could you cut and paste the instructions or help me find instructions please???cheers..Donncha
  • silvestre
    Posted: 02/28/2012 12:56 EST
    I received from Dino e-mail for upgrade your tablet pc android 4.0 for free.
    I cannot find the download, please be more clear or send us the address..
  • Livio
    Posted: 02/28/2012 12:33 EST
    I can not find how to upgrade the tablet imitated AM801, you can help me, thanks Livio
  • inderjit
    Posted: 02/28/2012 10:07 EST

Quote Content

• Nikolay
    Posted: 02/28/2012 09:30 EST

Quote Content

[Q]How and where do i find the upgrade?

.. and the "catch" is.. ???[/Q]

I FOUND IT:
    http://www.dinodirect.com/Forum/Latest-Posts-5/Newest-Version-of-Android-System-for-Tablet-A-GT-1-77627/
  • Nikolay
    Posted: 02/28/2012 09:29 EST

Quote Content

I cannot find in the Forum any link to the Android 4.0 upgrade for iMiTO AM801.

DinoDirect, please publish the link under this topic.
    Thanks!

I FOUND IT:
    http://www.dinodirect.com/Forum/Latest-Posts-5/Newest-Version-of-Android-System-for-Tablet-A-GT-1-77627/
  • Nikolay
    Posted: 02/28/2012 09:20 EST

Thanks!
  • Nikolay
    Posted: 02/28/2012 09:20 EST

Thanks!
  • Victoria
    Posted: 02/28/2012 09:01 EST

Quote Content

.. and the "catch" is.. ???
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later