Sign in
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Where's My Droid

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:4 / Views: 1607)
  • Carlee
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Where's My Droid
    Posted: 12/28/2011 07:45 EST

I don't know about all of you, but for me, this has to be one of the most useful apps on the market.

If you lose your phone, you can just text a code phrase to your phone and it will start to make a noise so that you can find it.

Before it starts to make the noise, it will turn the volume all the way up. So, it even works if you had the phone on silent or vibrate.

If that's not good enough, you can text a different pass code and it will send the GSP location in a return text.

The name of the app mentions a Droid. However, my phone is an Android and it works perfectly.

Download Link: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.alienmanfc6.wheresmyandroid&hl=en
  • Claire
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Where's My Droid
    Posted: 05/05/2012 21:00 EST
    I don't lose my phone often. I see how this could become handy for people that go to parties and misplace their phone frequently. Also, the GPS is great if the phone was stolen.
  • Samantha
    Where's My Droid
    Posted: 01/29/2012 18:54 EST
    Oh yeah I am always calling my phone trying to find it. Especially since the kids like to get a hold of it and put it in weird places. This app is just what I need.
  • Matthew
    Where's My Droid
    Posted: 01/29/2012 15:10 EST
    This app really came in handy when I lost my phone at the furniture store a few months ago. It had fallen down into a couch we had sat on and was way down in the cushions.
  • Wanda
    Where's My Droid
    Posted: 12/28/2011 18:07 EST
    This is amazing! I don't know how many times I have yelled for someone to "call my phone" only to find that I have it on silent. So, then I go into a panic of looking everywhere for it.

This app would make it so much easier when the phone is misplaced.
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later